-1.0beta3 (12-Feb-2010)Added more debugging to sort FCs-1.0beta2 (11-Feb-2010)
Cleaned up su_binary evaluation code
New primary control directory
Few bug fixes
Added more additional fields to debug emailAdded Email Debug Info-1.0beta1 (05-Feb-2010)This will email me debug info including logcat data.Added custom Flash Color via RGB Sliders
If you are concerned about sensitive information, you can change the To address to yourself to check the contents of the logcat and then forward
Added Message count preference
Added Test Notification option
Added preferences screen,- 1.0alpha6 (03-Feb-2010)Vibrate on/offCompletely rewritten su code again (still native c, now with less su popups)
Added Application menu and moved "force stop" there
Trackball constructor can now except control-directory, maybe add control-directory as a preference in future if keeps changing
Trackball constructor now looks in 1 of 2 locations for Jogball-backlight directory. It seems in .32 kernel it has moved- 1.0alpha5 (unreleased)Rewrote all su code in native c/c++, for speed and reliability- 1.0alpha4 (unreleased)Improved debugging to help solve .32 kernel issues- 1.0alpha3 (29-Jan-2010)
Fixed missing mms notification - Messed up logic- 1.0alpha2 (23-Jan-2010)
Fixed vibrate FC bug - Missing permission- 1.0alpha1 (22-Jan-2010)
Fixed "Clear all" bug by excluding alert from "Clear all"
- There is a delay of 3 seconds before it starts flashing selected color at the moment this a because the system will turn it off because it thinks its turning off the white led.Caveat
- The system will override the flashing if another system notification is setTodo:
- You will see a single white flash before the app flashes the correct color, this is the system doing this.
- Add check for Nexus OneRequirements:
- Su/Rooted phone
- Nexus One
- Notifications turned off in your SMS/MMS app
Use at your own risk, I cannot be held responsible for loss or damage etc etc yada yada yada.