HTC PURE (AT&T) Original Ship ROM | 02.05.2010
This software is the actual ROM that the HTC PURE (AT&T) shipped with. less
In the event that the device has a fatal error and cannot be recovered by Soft Resetting or Hard Resetting the device, it may be recovered by reloading the original ROM. Please note that during this recovery process, the device will be Hard Reset and anything that is NOT part of the Operating System (contacts, calendar, music, etc) will be permanently deleted; always make a point of backing up your devices data on a regular basis!
1. Download and save the HTC PURE (AT&T) Original Ship ROM to your PC.
2. Power your device off.
3. Connect your device to your PC via the data USB cable.
4. On the device, press and hold the Volume Down and Power Button until you get the bootloader screen (tri-colored).
5. Once it bootloader mode, wait for "serial" which shows at the bottom of the screen to change to "USB".
6. Once USB shows on the device, on your PC double click on the HTC PURE (AT&T) Original Ship ROM to launch the RUU Wizard.
7. Follow all of the RUU Wizard instructions shown on your PC.
8. Once the update is complete, click Finish in the RUU Wizard and the device will reboot.
9. Once the device reboots it will run through the Customization Process; this must be allowed to complete.
10. Once the Customization process is complete, the device is then ready for use.
A BIG THANK YOU to HTC!