Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 53,067 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WM Kitchen] OsKitchen Zero v1.33.5: The Easiest & Most Complete Kitchen (20/10/2010)

Tip us?

variosteph
Old
(Last edited by variosteph; 6th February 2010 at 04:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgb-rgb View Post
Okay,
I just download the New ATT Shipped ROM from HTC and I was going to give this kitchen a try.

I extracted the files from the shipped ROM.

When I started the kitchen, it asked me to point to the RUU file. I selected the RUU_signed.nbh that I had just extracted and I get the message "There was no os.nb present i this file! Can't continue"

What am I doing wrong?

sorry to ask this: is your kitchen and ruu file placed on c:/kitchen? (got the same error mesage with the files placed on my desktop)

kitchen is working now with everything placed on c:

too sad i now get a net framework error message during cookingprocess...

ps: thanks for this great new ui!

pss: thanks to you rgb rgb for your great xip porting tut!:)
MDA Vario I G3 / WIZARD
MDA Vario III / KAISER - SOLD
MDA Vario V / RHODIUM - SOLD
HTC HD7
HTC FLYER
NOKIA 1020

jagan2
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 174

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by airxtreme View Post
Thank you but once again its big i just want wwe file plus qvga only. It would be aroung 38 or 40 mb but the one u provided is 60 mb ....

Plz just one time upload wwe, qvga only build 23529 its only for checking if iam sorting wrong or not coz iam not able to cook thats why i need, next time i will sort out. You can take this as a personal request.

rgb-rgb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by variosteph View Post
sorry to ask this: is your kitchen and ruu file placed on c:/kitchen? (got the same error mesage with the files placed on my desktop)

kitchen is working now with everything placed on c:

too sad i now get a net framework error message during cookingprocess...

ps: thanks for this great new ui!

pss: thanks to you rgb rgb for your great xip porting tut!:)

No, I did not have it in C:\Kitchen it actually ends up being a few folder down like ::\Users\<name>\downloads\Kitchen. I might have to try moving it to C: to see if it helps.

Glad the guide I wrote help you. NIce to hear that it worked, thanks. I am now working on another one because I can't seem to remember how I dumped my original stock ROM and got everything into packages the way I did. This time I'm writting everything down so that if I have to go through it again, I won't have to remember.

Samsung Focus WP7

airxtreme
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
No, I did not have it in C:\Kitchen it actually ends up being a few folder down like ::\Users\<name>\downloads\Kitchen. I might have to try moving it to C: to see if it helps.

Glad the guide I wrote help you. NIce to hear that it worked, thanks. I am now working on another one because I can't seem to remember how I dumped my original stock ROM and got everything into packages the way I did. This time I'm writting everything down so that if I have to go through it again, I won't have to remember.
You have to put the RUU file in a path with no spaces (like C:\YOURFOLDER) or it wouldn't work. I've already added the fix for the next version. The kitchen instead can stay anywhere.

rgb-rgb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by airxtreme View Post
You have to put the RUU file in a path with no spaces (like C:\YOURFOLDER) or it wouldn't work. I've already added the fix for the next version. The kitchen instead can stay anywhere.
When made the post above, that's what I was thinking also that I might have some spaces in the file name. I will double check and see if it works then. Thnaks for looking into it.

Samsung Focus WP7

rgb-rgb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Okay,
I just download the New ATT Shipped ROM from HTC and I was going to give this kitchen a try.

I extracted the files from the shipped ROM.

When I started the kitchen, it asked me to point to the RUU file. I selected the RUU_signed.nbh that I had just extracted and I get the message "There was no os.nb present i this file! Can't continue"

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm a dunce.

I'm running Windows 7 and I need to run the Kitchen in administrator mode for it to import the RUU file properly.

Samsung Focus WP7

rambo12345
Old
(Last edited by rambo12345; 6th February 2010 at 07:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Default error

i get an error when i want to start cooking

when it comes to "copying other folders needed to run" i get this error message

what could cause this problem

thx
Attached Files
File Type: txt fault.txt - [Click for QR Code] (4.2 KB, 101 views)

airxtreme
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan2 View Post
Thank you but once again its big i just want wwe file plus qvga only. It would be aroung 38 or 40 mb but the one u provided is 60 mb ....

Plz just one time upload wwe, qvga only build 23529 its only for checking if iam sorting wrong or not coz iam not able to cook thats why i need, next time i will sort out. You can take this as a personal request.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyzdgtemy0j

hartv427
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thank you for puting this kitchen together
I have successfully improted a shiped Rhodium_W rom into the kitchen
I am having trouble building though the error I encounter is from platformrebuilder.exe. I have tried to build several times not sure what to do from here ?

Love the UI

xenokira
Old
(Last edited by xenokira; 6th February 2010 at 10:40 PM.) Reason: corrected spelling error.
Thanks Meter 9
I've moved the kitchen folder to the root of C: and I've been running as administrator...but still having issues with errors during the import of a signed ruu or ROM compilation. I've ensured there are no spaces in the folder names, as suggested in the thread.

I'm installing XP to a VM now to test it there, but I'm using Windows 7 x64...Anyone else having issues using this kitchen with Win7x64?

Looks like a great kitchen though, I'm really looking forward to getting this working.