Version 1.25 changelog:
1. Added Connections on/off
2. Added alarm - poor one
Version 1.20 changelog:
1. Added new profiles: WiFi on/off, Bluetooth (BT) on/off, Phone on/off. Added also Soft Reset.
2. Some minor changes.
Version 1.10 changelog:
1. Added half-hours (I think quarters are too much).
2. Hour format (24 or 12) is automatically changed depending on your regional settings.
3. I don't have VGA device, but I think now the screen is squeezed a bit so it can fit to VGA square screen. Please, try and tell me what happens.
4. Added sound profiles - low, medium, high and very high.
5. Number of settings increased from 4 to 15.
Please, download TProfiler120.CAB for latest version.
Automatically switches device sound mode(available profiles - sounds on, sounds off, vibrate, volume low, medium, high, too high), turns on/off wifi, bluetooth, phone mode and soft resets at selected hour and weekday and thus saves your battery power. Simple application, doesn't occupy memory. Tested only on HTC HD2 but should work on other devices too (TP2, Touch HD/Blackstone - tested thanks to replies to this thread).