FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Battery Life with Radio 2.07.50.27_02

175 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By manuel_f2003, Senior Member on 8th February 2010, 01:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I want only give my experience with this new Radio 2.07.50.27_02. I use Miri ROm v 1.5 with wm 6.5.3. One thing that was boring me,was the fact of the battery drain. I wakeup normaly on 7h morning and on 13h my battery was drain to 55 - 50% with 15 min of internet search, 5 min RSS feeds update, 10- 15 min on phone and 30 min mp3 player on the car with S2P, one weather update (3h) and one twitter update. No Bluetooth and no WIFi.
I have flash this Radio 2.07.50.27_02 on Saturday night and on Sunday (Yesterday ) i have verify immediatly that the drain was less. But today i know that is true. I use the phone in the same way i use every week day and on this time, 13:50 , i have 83% of Battery. I will confirm this again tomorrow.

I wan´t only give this information for anyone that wan´t try this Radio. I have try a lot of Radios but this is amazing.

Sorry for my bad English.

8th February 2010, 03:12 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Same with i had this battery problem with all roms and radio which ever i install atlast i found my solution with this radio its amazing give it a shot its gr8

thanx
8th February 2010, 03:54 PM |#3  
Flag Vantaa

More
I have the exact same experiences with that radio! It's simply outstanding and it also works well with the 576 RAM hack.
8th February 2010, 04:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
radio 2.07.50.27_2
+1. very poor battery performance in the first day after flashing this radio. now it improved a lot but not quite as good as the previous ones...
the speed and stability is fantastic though.
8th February 2010, 04:28 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

More
16:30h . Make one call 3 min and one weather autoupdate. 80%.
3% drain in 3 h. Great!!!
8th February 2010, 05:19 PM |#6  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 27firesnake

+1. very poor battery performance in the first day after flashing this radio. now it improved a lot but not quite as good as the previous ones...
the speed and stability is fantastic though.

This is absolutely normal.
Is the HD2 your first HTC?

Battery life after a flash is always terrible.
You need to wait at least a full discharge before talking about battery life.

The best thing to do after the flash is a full battery cycle (i.e. full discharging, taking out the battery for 2 mins, putting it back, full charge, battery out for 2 mins, battery in -- your done).
8th February 2010, 08:07 PM |#7  

More
Battery life
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJKameR

This is absolutely normal.
Is the HD2 your first HTC?

Battery life after a flash is always terrible.
You need to wait at least a full discharge before talking about battery life.

The best thing to do after the flash is a full battery cycle (i.e. full discharging, taking out the battery for 2 mins, putting it back, full charge, battery out for 2 mins, battery in -- your done).

Yes, this is my first HTC. Buggy, thirsty, not what I expected but I love every minute with my phone because of everything else about it. This community has a lot to do with it though...

About the full battery cycle, I did all the steps except taking the battery out 2 mins after full charge. I'll try again, thanks.
8th February 2010, 09:44 PM |#8  

More
also really helps to charge unpowered after a full drain.. (usb not the charger)
8th February 2010, 10:24 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bel_z_bub

also really helps to charge unpowered after a full drain.. (usb not the charger)

thanks, i'll try this also
8th February 2010, 10:50 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
my battery life is much better with 2.07 radio rom, too! my hd2 is almost perfekt - except the noise problem of earpiece
9th February 2010, 07:35 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuel_f2003

16:30h . Make one call 3 min and one weather autoupdate. 80%.
3% drain in 3 h. Great!!!

Hi Manuel,

Can you update what else you are using on your phone, do you have Exchange enabled.. what about the syncing.. is it 'as items arrive' or syncing manually.
Do you have hotmail syncing as well?
Do you use IM?

Sorry for so many questions, just want to see if you're phone usage is similar to mine

Thanks!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread