XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery Life with Radio 2.07.50.27_02

Tip us?

manuel_f2003
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Smile Battery Life with Radio 2.07.50.27_02

I want only give my experience with this new Radio 2.07.50.27_02. I use Miri ROm v 1.5 with wm 6.5.3. One thing that was boring me,was the fact of the battery drain. I wakeup normaly on 7h morning and on 13h my battery was drain to 55 - 50% with 15 min of internet search, 5 min RSS feeds update, 10- 15 min on phone and 30 min mp3 player on the car with S2P, one weather update (3h) and one twitter update. No Bluetooth and no WIFi.
I have flash this Radio 2.07.50.27_02 on Saturday night and on Sunday (Yesterday ) i have verify immediatly that the drain was less. But today i know that is true. I use the phone in the same way i use every week day and on this time, 13:50 , i have 83% of Battery. I will confirm this again tomorrow.

I wan´t only give this information for anyone that wan´t try this Radio. I have try a lot of Radios but this is amazing.

Sorry for my bad English.

crc_666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same with i had this battery problem with all roms and radio which ever i install atlast i found my solution with this radio its amazing give it a shot its gr8

thanx

ReVolut1on
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have the exact same experiences with that radio! It's simply outstanding and it also works well with the 576 RAM hack.

antaed
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Default radio 2.07.50.27_2

+1. very poor battery performance in the first day after flashing this radio. now it improved a lot but not quite as good as the previous ones...
the speed and stability is fantastic though.

manuel_f2003
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
16:30h . Make one call 3 min and one weather autoupdate. 80%.
3% drain in 3 h. Great!!!

JJKameR
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by 27firesnake View Post
+1. very poor battery performance in the first day after flashing this radio. now it improved a lot but not quite as good as the previous ones...
the speed and stability is fantastic though.
This is absolutely normal.
Is the HD2 your first HTC?

Battery life after a flash is always terrible.
You need to wait at least a full discharge before talking about battery life.

The best thing to do after the flash is a full battery cycle (i.e. full discharging, taking out the battery for 2 mins, putting it back, full charge, battery out for 2 mins, battery in -- your done).
"Do or Do not. There is No Try." - Master Yoda

HTC Leo
Rom: Dorimanx ROM sadly on magldr for data reliability
Radio: 2.15.50.14

antaed
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Default Battery life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJKameR View Post
This is absolutely normal.
Is the HD2 your first HTC?

Battery life after a flash is always terrible.
You need to wait at least a full discharge before talking about battery life.

The best thing to do after the flash is a full battery cycle (i.e. full discharging, taking out the battery for 2 mins, putting it back, full charge, battery out for 2 mins, battery in -- your done).
Yes, this is my first HTC. Buggy, thirsty, not what I expected but I love every minute with my phone because of everything else about it. This community has a lot to do with it though...

About the full battery cycle, I did all the steps except taking the battery out 2 mins after full charge. I'll try again, thanks.

bel_z_bub
Old
Thanks Meter 0
also really helps to charge unpowered after a full drain.. (usb not the charger)

antaed
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by bel_z_bub View Post
also really helps to charge unpowered after a full drain.. (usb not the charger)
thanks, i'll try this also

fruchtfliege
Old
Thanks Meter 33
my battery life is much better with 2.07 radio rom, too! my hd2 is almost perfekt - except the noise problem of earpiece