Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,291 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

battery cover

Tip us?

shamus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question battery cover

I need replacement battery cover, I was trying to find a seller but without any result. Do you know where can I buy one?

Pere
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I need replacement battery cover, I was trying to find a seller but without any result. Do you know where can I buy one?
I know that it's not the best solution, but if you buy a Mugen 2600 mAh battery, it comes with it's own cover (due to the extra thickness)...

Best Regards

jutley
Old
Thanks Meter 305
yea i have just ordered one from here http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...hiba-tg01.html it has been shipped today i have heard very good feedback from this particular battrey.I hope that it lives up to its expectations and the hype one user said he got 4 days out of it with heavy use i find this hard to believe but we will see.If anyone has expiriences with this battrey over longterm use please tell us your story and rate the 2600mah battrey thanks.

stifler64
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have the same problem, I already wrote directly to Toshiba, and wrote off that I can not help it, never want toshiba, what is too mobile to which the cap can not be bought anywhere

coverco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I just spoke to the Toshiba UK customer care team and they said they would send me one free of charge. My original is pretty clean but has a tiny hairline crack in one corner. Toshiba UK are absolutely fantastic and very helpful

Mic43
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coverco View Post
I just spoke to the Toshiba UK customer care team and they said they would send me one free of charge. My original is pretty clean but has a tiny hairline crack in one corner. Toshiba UK are absolutely fantastic and very helpful
WOW! Great! But I live outside of UK, in Poland. Should i try to send email to them?

coverco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic43 View Post
WOW! Great! But I live outside of UK, in Poland. Should i try to send email to them?
They will only supply to UK I think and they are branded Orange but I can put up with that.

ThePeuJ
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic43 View Post
I had the same problem for months, I found dead TG01 on allegro, talked with seller and bought it for 40 zł.
I think you can talk with someone here to order one (or two) and send it to you, it can be sent in a normal letter so you won't pay much for it.
If you find someone who is willing to help (and would be able to get two covers), please notify me (through PM) I would also be interested in getting one so we can split shipping costs (50:50).

coverco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well my brand new back cover turned up today free of charge and as a bonus a brand new 8GB micro SD card was included free of charge, as I mentioned that my original Toshiba card was very slow to load files onto. Toshiba UK are absolute stars in my opinion