Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM]Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 New Customized ROM Release

OP huzheyi

9th February 2010, 05:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
First, I wanna say we are so pleased that we have such a place in XDA, and hoping more and more friends coming into us.
This is a ROM customized by me several days ago which has already been released in MODACO and I3X(a forum in Chinese). This is an English only version, if you require more in Chinese please search I3X and there is a newer 1.1 version there. And I wanna say it worth trying. Enjoy it!

Release Date

Version
B7610NXXIL2_huzheyi_V1.0_En
This is an English version based on the official multi-language version NXXIL2
(So thanks to Secany here, and I'm looking forward a JA version)
Windows Mobile 6.5, the kernel is WinCE 5.2.21868

ROM Format
Nb0 file(only PDA part)

Specification
Removed apps:Community, Connected Home, Cube Menu, Digital Frame, Goolge Map, Podcast, Smart Search, Streaming Player, Video Editor,some Widgets
Input method:Removed Transcriber, hid Keyboard, Letter Recognizer and Block Recognizer(If you want to use them, I'll tell you how to, also you can search it yourself), only XT9 is available now
Smiling-button:Click once for Task Switcher, hold on for Screen Orientation
Today:Windows Today was set to be default, while Samsung Widget and Samsung Today are still there
Others:Replaced the original battery icon with a new one which is beautiful and showing percent, and self photo was supported

Comment
This phone is my first windows mobile phone, and also my first time customize a ROM. So if bugs or suggests just let me know, and I will optimize it in coming versions.

Attention
It's a risk flashing your phone, you must make it carefully.
Everything is on your own decision.

Screenshots and Download address
Look into attachments.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Device Version.jpg
Views:	1658
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	278644   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kernel Version.jpg
Views:	1259
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	278645   Click image for larger version

Name:	Main Storage.jpg
Views:	1280
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	278646   Click image for larger version

Name:	Program RAM.jpg
Views:	1302
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	278647   Click image for larger version

Name:	Windows Today.jpg
Views:	1578
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	278648  
Attached Files
File Type: txt Download here.txt - [Click for QR Code] (246 Bytes, 1213 views)
9th February 2010, 09:46 PM   |  #2  
Retired Forum Moderator
Inside the XDA Server, I'm an AI
Thanks Meter: 72

877 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzheyi

First, I wanna say we are so pleased that we have such a place in XDA, and hoping more and more friends coming into us.
This is a ROM customized by me several days ago which has already been released in MODACO and I3X(a forum in Chinese). This is an English only version, if you require more in Chinese please search I3X and there is a newer 1.1 version there. And I wanna say it worth trying. Enjoy it!

Release Date

Version

ROM Format
Nb0 file(only PDA part)

Specification
Removed apps:Community, Connected Home, Cube Menu, Digital Frame, Goolge Map, Podcast, Smart Search, Streaming Player, Video Editor,some Widgets
Input method:Removed Transcriber, hid Keyboard, Letter Recognizer and Block Recognizer(If you want to use them, I'll tell you how to, also you can search it yourself), only XT9 is available now
Today:Windows Today was set to be default, while Samsung Widget and Samsung Today are still there
Others:Replaced the original battery icon with a new one which is beautiful and showing percent, and self photo was supported

Comment
This phone is my first windows mobile phone, and also my first time customize a ROM. So if bugs or suggests just let me know, and I will optimize it in coming versions.

Attention

Look into attachments.

Congrats on your new ROM, I hope the Omnia 2 Users will benefit from it
Well done Chef
Badwolve1
9th February 2010, 11:03 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

123 posts
huzheyi,

What program is that little lightning bolt in the top right of your toolbar?
10th February 2010, 12:01 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja4hire

huzheyi,

What program is that little lightning bolt in the top right of your toolbar?

battery meter
very good by way
10th February 2010, 08:13 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 11

434 posts
could we have a clean rom? would be nice to ahve more free memory. Eg by removing samsung today, samsung widget, samsung taskmanager, new battery app. I personally prefer WKTask battery with date+time in toolbar.

thanks anyway for this rom!! I hope many more will follow. Any tips/specific files available to be able to cook our own rom? wanna share them? thx!
Last edited by VOODOOS!L; 10th February 2010 at 08:26 AM.
16th February 2010, 12:12 PM   |  #6  

6 posts
Quote:

Release Date

Version

ROM Format
Nb0 file(only PDA part)

Specification

Comment

Attention

Look into attachments.

Hi, Im new here. Can i know how to flash the rom?? & after i flash the rom, is the keyboard, GPS, Wifi & camera stil usable? & after i've flash the rom, can i revert it back to the original rom??
Last edited by spiritbabe30; 16th February 2010 at 12:36 PM.
19th February 2010, 07:01 PM   |  #7  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52

625 posts
More
Quote:

Release Date

Version

ROM Format
Nb0 file(only PDA part)

Specification

Comment

Attention

Look into attachments.

Hey when are u releasing the updated version of this rom ?

I am using this rom and can say its really amazing

would love to see an updated one from u .

Regards
22nd February 2010, 09:11 AM   |  #8  

12 posts
Hi huzheyi, Your ROM is Excellent.. I liked it alot.. Its fast and very stable..
I am waiting for the next version of urs may a a lite one..
Thanks and Cheers
Abbey
2nd March 2010, 10:22 AM   |  #9  
Flag Under His Wings
Thanks Meter: 725

1,006 posts
Impressive!
Congrats Mr Chef Sir!

First Phone, First Post, First Custom ROM. Wishing you success in Cooking this little baby
8th March 2010, 07:16 PM   |  #10  

6 posts
Hi huzheyi, ur ROM is great. Thx 4 ur effort. Any chance for 6.5.3 update?? Perhaps u can try 2close some startup prog. 2 minimize the ram usage. If we can achieve 80mb free RAM then d fon will b flawless.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread