Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,312 Members 52,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

English rom windows mobile 6.5

Tip us?

vishant
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default English rom windows mobile 6.5

Hello everybody,
I am looking for a english rom for my toshiba as i got it in france its in french i would like to have a english ROM, so please help me with it.. Thank you

bojan6
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishant View Post
Hello everybody,
I am looking for a english rom for my toshiba as i got it in france its in french i would like to have a english ROM, so please help me with it.. Thank you
Whay you don't serch in the forum. There is a lot of info about change your rom. Upgarde tg01 or something like this.

ady_uaic
Old
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
2 ways:

1.searching the forum
2.going to toshiba website, and downloading it with your IMEI
LG G2

lihaokingkong
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ady_uaic View Post
2 ways:

1.searching the forum
2.going to toshiba website, and downloading it with your IMEI
Hey bro,could you pls give me an IMEI from an UK version TG01?? Because mine was brought in Hongkong,cannot use my IMEI for downloading the English version update,thanks miles away.......

LeTo08
Old
(Last edited by LeTo08; 15th February 2010 at 01:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Here you go
http://www.4shared.com/dir/18687254/...Phone_65.htmla
You need to replace the SDDL of the rom by the tg01_sddl+.exe from this FTP
SONY Xperia Z1 Stock 4.4.4 (Me)
SONY Xperia T Stock 4.1.2 (Wife)

lihaokingkong
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thanks man,but by the way,what do you mean by replace the SDDL?do you mean I should change the flie name or....?

LeTo08
Old
Thanks Meter 8
just delete the old "sddl.exe" (from rom folder)
and copy\paste the new "sddl+.exe" (from the ftp) in your storage card with the prg folder of the rom..
SONY Xperia Z1 Stock 4.4.4 (Me)
SONY Xperia T Stock 4.1.2 (Wife)

kevinpwhite
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeTo08 View Post
just delete the old "sddl.exe" (from rom folder)
and copy\paste the new "sddl+.exe" (from the ftp) in your storage card with the prg folder of the rom..
I understand that use of SDDL+.exe is now considered obsolete since there is a hardware method of entering bootload available... following links refer:

Modaco

XDA

Regards,

Kevin
Devices:
1). Toshiba TG01 - WM6.5 custom ROM (TG01_KPW121227.001) + 128GB Sandisk uSDXC UHS-I + Mugen 1.3Ah battery
2). Toshiba e830 WiFi+BT, WM2003SE + OzVGA; 32GB CF, 4GB SD, Garmin cfQue 1620 GPS; Audiovox GSM/GPRS data CF; Socket LP-E Ethernet
External Storage
250GB ext'l HD (Toshiba 1.8" in compact USB enclosure + LIon battery + custom cables)
Multimedia:
Audio: PocketMusic 5.3.5 up to 1141k kBits/s (.wav) + Westone W4R canalphones, Video: Skinned Core Player MPEG 1 up to 8MBits/s

gobshite
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default TG-01 Flash Unlock

Hello.

Could someone advise whether flashing the TG01WP-WM6.5-Generic-IT.zip as described in this thread (two pin short) gives a no-sim-lock phone?

Would flashing Orange TG01WP-WM6.5-Orange-UK.zip onto a Generic ROM then give an Orange branded phone with no sim-lock?

Thanks in advance - Looking to save a few Pounds and get up and running quickly!

bib*oops
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by gob****e View Post
Hello.

Could someone advise whether flashing the TG01WP-WM6.5-Generic-IT.zip as described in this thread (two pin short) gives a no-sim-lock phone?

Would flashing Orange TG01WP-WM6.5-Orange-UK.zip onto a Generic ROM then give an Orange branded phone with no sim-lock?

Thanks in advance - Looking to save a few Pounds and get up and running quickly!
I doubt it. Mine was an orangeRO locked, flashed on italian ROM with sddl+ and still orange locked.