Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,581 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][01.12.2011][WWE]Jackos S3 WM6.5 21913 + Sense 2.5/2.1|TF3D2.1

Tip us?
 
Jackos
Old
#1021  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 516
Posts: 3,609
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Warsaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeM_ZA View Post
BTW: Which Sense version do you plan on cooking? I honestly can't tell the difference in speed/stability between 2016/2017/2018 and even various hybrids between those builds (^^,) (<-- hehe)
2016 will be probably included. Most reliable of all.

Code:
"Manila_Core"="2_5_20161332_0"
"Manila_Calendar"="2_5_20153814_0"
"Manila_Home"="2_5_20161714_0"
"Manila_Mail"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Message"="2_5_20161428_0"
"Manila_Music"="2_5_20161224_0"
"Manila_People"="2_5_20161424_0"
"Manila_Photo"="2_5_20153633_0"
"Manila_Settings"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Stock"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Weather"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Twitter"="2_5_20111731_0"

Did some changes from this what I posted in the "offense thread", but packages are quite same if I remember rightly.
Read my reviews and editorials at ION!
"From my experience - it looks like the most popular ROMs have the worst memory management " - ultrashot

Primary: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503

Sold: Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, HTC Sensation Z710e, HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 (Sold to Skrobel)

Haswell RIG: MSI Z87 MPOWER; Intel Core i7-4770K; Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz CL11 16GB; 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX w/ backplate SLI; Intel SSD 530 Series 180GB + Samsung SSD EVO 840 250GB; 2x WDC Black 3TB RAID0; CHIEFTEC BPS-750C2; Fractal Design Define R3 w/ USB3; Logitech G700s + Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800; Samsung PX2370; Windows 8.1 RTM Genuine

 
seeM_ZA
Old
(Last edited by seeM_ZA; 15th August 2010 at 08:14 PM.)
#1022  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 847
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cape Town

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos View Post
2016 will be probably included. Most reliable of all.

Code:
"Manila_Core"="2_5_20161332_0"
"Manila_Calendar"="2_5_20153814_0"
"Manila_Home"="2_5_20161714_0"
"Manila_Mail"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Message"="2_5_20161428_0"
"Manila_Music"="2_5_20161224_0"
"Manila_People"="2_5_20161424_0"
"Manila_Photo"="2_5_20153633_0"
"Manila_Settings"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Stock"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Weather"="2_5_20161214_0"
"Manila_Twitter"="2_5_20111731_0"

Did some changes from this what I posted in the "offense thread", but packages are quite same if I remember rightly.
Lol (^^,) I see.. I realise you're probably using Twitter 2011 for its landscape. But why the 2016 (EDIT: I mean 2015) photo's tab?

Also about the whole compression thing. LZX really seems to boot up and load manila slower than XPR. Maybe you should try XPR and see how it is for you
 
Jackos
Old
#1023  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 516
Posts: 3,609
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Warsaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeM_ZA View Post
Lol (^^,) I see.. I realise you're probably using Twitter 2011 for its landscape. But why the 2016 (EDIT: I mean 2015) photo's tab?

Also about the whole compression thing. LZX really seems to boot up and load manila slower than XPR. Maybe you should try XPR and see how it is for you
Didn't used XPR for ages I'll try.

I used all packages from Asia LEO S rom. Only Twitter, as you realized, from 2011 as the latest doesn't support landscape. Matching packages aren't always this same build. To be honest, dunno why. Blame HTC!
Read my reviews and editorials at ION!
"From my experience - it looks like the most popular ROMs have the worst memory management " - ultrashot

Primary: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503

Sold: Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, HTC Sensation Z710e, HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 (Sold to Skrobel)

Haswell RIG: MSI Z87 MPOWER; Intel Core i7-4770K; Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz CL11 16GB; 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX w/ backplate SLI; Intel SSD 530 Series 180GB + Samsung SSD EVO 840 250GB; 2x WDC Black 3TB RAID0; CHIEFTEC BPS-750C2; Fractal Design Define R3 w/ USB3; Logitech G700s + Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800; Samsung PX2370; Windows 8.1 RTM Genuine

 
seeM_ZA
Old
#1024  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 847
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cape Town

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos View Post
Didn't used XPR for ages I'll try.

I used all packages from Asia LEO S rom. Only Twitter, as you realized, from 2011 as the latest doesn't support landscape. Matching packages aren't always this same build. To be honest, dunno why. Blame HTC!
Ah I see kewlkewl! Lemme know how the XPR goes I have the ATT Twitter which is 2013, working in landscape of course, with fixed images (no blue ones) if you'd like. But of course a larger number ain't necessarily better (^^,)
 
Jackos
Old
(Last edited by Jackos; 15th August 2010 at 09:33 PM.)
#1025  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 516
Posts: 3,609
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Warsaw
26%-29% decreased boot time. Thanks for the tip, we are "even" now ;]

Next release will be XPR compressed.
Read my reviews and editorials at ION!
"From my experience - it looks like the most popular ROMs have the worst memory management " - ultrashot

Primary: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503

Sold: Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, HTC Sensation Z710e, HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 (Sold to Skrobel)

Haswell RIG: MSI Z87 MPOWER; Intel Core i7-4770K; Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz CL11 16GB; 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX w/ backplate SLI; Intel SSD 530 Series 180GB + Samsung SSD EVO 840 250GB; 2x WDC Black 3TB RAID0; CHIEFTEC BPS-750C2; Fractal Design Define R3 w/ USB3; Logitech G700s + Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800; Samsung PX2370; Windows 8.1 RTM Genuine

 
seeM_ZA
Old
#1026  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 847
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cape Town

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos View Post
26%-29% increased boot time. Thanks for the tip, we are "even" now ;]

Next release will be XPR compressed.
Hehe (^^,) I'm glad I could help you. I'm going to experiment with something soon that might just make us uneven again .
 
Jackos
Old
#1027  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 516
Posts: 3,609
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Warsaw
Haha, ofc I meant "decreased" instead of "increased". Depends from with side we look. But hell yeah, XPR is better then LZX in terms of boot time. Definitive.

Good luck with your experiments
Read my reviews and editorials at ION!
"From my experience - it looks like the most popular ROMs have the worst memory management " - ultrashot

Primary: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503

Sold: Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, HTC Sensation Z710e, HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 (Sold to Skrobel)

Haswell RIG: MSI Z87 MPOWER; Intel Core i7-4770K; Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz CL11 16GB; 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX w/ backplate SLI; Intel SSD 530 Series 180GB + Samsung SSD EVO 840 250GB; 2x WDC Black 3TB RAID0; CHIEFTEC BPS-750C2; Fractal Design Define R3 w/ USB3; Logitech G700s + Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800; Samsung PX2370; Windows 8.1 RTM Genuine

 
jdgay22
Old
#1028  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 121
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgay22 View Post
the smart move rom has a new all people contacts.. when u select the name they have tab tha scrolls to text messages. it has some htc messanging client installed in the new peoples contact. u need to revert to the older style contacts to get rid of this.
yes in the smart move rom. u use the tab style contacts. if u select a name and tab to text message. it takes u to a text messenger not arcsoft. please revert to the old plain htc contacts in this rom for users best experience
 
Jackos
Old
#1029  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 516
Posts: 3,609
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Warsaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgay22 View Post
yes in the smart move rom. u use the tab style contacts. if u select a name and tab to text message. it takes u to a text messenger not arcsoft. please revert to the old plain htc contacts in this rom for users best experience
That's called classic sms mod for Sense 2.1. Do I get you right?

If I remember rightly I saw somewhere such a mod. No problem to include it if you wish (although I would like to see more ppl voting for this option).
Read my reviews and editorials at ION!
"From my experience - it looks like the most popular ROMs have the worst memory management " - ultrashot

Primary: Sony Xperia Z2 D6503

Sold: Samsung Galaxy S III I9300, HTC Sensation Z710e, HTC Touch Pro2 T7373 (Sold to Skrobel)

Haswell RIG: MSI Z87 MPOWER; Intel Core i7-4770K; Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133Mhz CL11 16GB; 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX w/ backplate SLI; Intel SSD 530 Series 180GB + Samsung SSD EVO 840 250GB; 2x WDC Black 3TB RAID0; CHIEFTEC BPS-750C2; Fractal Design Define R3 w/ USB3; Logitech G700s + Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800; Samsung PX2370; Windows 8.1 RTM Genuine

 
jdgay22
Old
#1030  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 121
Join Date: May 2008
yeah it only makes sense. since u cant fully intergrate the new fast htc messaging client.. it seems weird when u have some text messages coming in one style and then some others ones coming in the form or archsoft.. and i believe the ones sent through the contact's version . via text messaging tabs. are alittle slower

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes