[ROM][01.12.2011][WWE]Jackos S3 WM6.5 21913 + Sense 2.5/2.1|TF3D2.1

OP Jackos

24th June 2010, 02:16 PM   |  #481  
Flag Nova Paka
Thanks Meter: 0

113 posts
More
ok thanks a lot!!! I really appreciate it!
24th June 2010, 02:56 PM   |  #482  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 9

339 posts
Thumbs up Thanks Jackos
Jus wanted to say thanks

ive been on ur rom for couple o weeks now and these are the best of lot...

Thanks Jackos
24th June 2010, 04:54 PM   |  #483  
Flag Minnesota

76 posts
More
Thumbs up keep coming back
with my addiction of flashing roms i tend to try just about all of them but to be honest this is the one that I keep coming back to (jackos s2 full cht). I have had the best results with this rom versus any of them thank you. Now I'm sure I will flash again but I would not be surprised if I keep coming back to this one every time.
24th June 2010, 06:05 PM   |  #484  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 9

339 posts
of the topic..nbut i wanna know if you guys have tried " uptodate 18.1 " with this rom..cuz i cant get it to work

so far ive figured this out that it has something o do with the rom default internet browser which it uses to render its stuff(its 1.6Gb software for upto date advancement in medicine) and i really want this to work...thought i'd ask here(people say it has something to do with custom roms)

please help me with it if possible
25th June 2010, 01:02 AM   |  #485  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau
Thanks Meter: 527

3,632 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andr3Wcz

If you mean Manila Language Manager it doesnt work with this version of sence
I cant find it, could you tell me please where can i find these files?
Thanks a lot!!

Firstly, download this: http://www.4shared.com/get/220544391..._Packages.html

And here you have a tutorial how to find files in the package that you need: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=655051
25th June 2010, 01:46 AM   |  #486  
Flag Lancaster

94 posts
More
Ok, So I dont want to start with a critisism, so I wont, THIS ROM IS FAST, I had been trying loads and the only other slightly fast but stable one I was happy-ish with was an old one from Ark666, R3 or something like that, this rom is about 10000% better (no exageration) sorry Ark its true.

Now comes the problem, My music tab is playing silly buggers. It will stop playing the music after around 2 mins of playing, so I cant really enjoy it. I am currently hard reseting to see if I can get it working before I **** it up with my customization,

The Audio_Manager is just generally a bit laggy as it always has been and was wondering how recent a version is it? I have seen this reasonably recent update http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=671204 that was issues for the HD2 that obviously wont work on the rhodium roms, but could it be reverse engineered if it hasn't already?

I have attached a copy of the fix file but PLEASE rename to be exe, sorry rules are there to be twisted its safe, promise!

Thanks

[UPDATE] (Currently none of this update is valid anymore) Ok, as an update, I am currently listening to the music, and its fine after a hard reset, though it means something I installed last time is conflicting. Is there any posibility of the CHT music widgets being a problem? as i experienced the issue with both the music tab and the CHT music things.

[ANOTHER UPDATE] Right scrap what I said above, as soon as I tried shuffle it stopped working! This is the only single issue I have found with an otherwise brilliant rom! - I believe its only happening in standby!
Attached Files
File Type: cab LEO08733.cab - [Click for QR Code] (405.2 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by pjw29; 25th June 2010 at 02:07 AM. Reason: update status
25th June 2010, 07:22 AM   |  #487  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 5

636 posts
More
Hey Jackos I just saw this start menu mod, looks nice... Maybe it will save RAM? I'm going to try it and see how it does.

EDIT: Looks like it saves about 1 MB of RAM... Maybe cook it in a future release? Then again you can't organize it into folders. I don't know I think I will stick with it for the little bit of extra RAM. It certainly opens faster and scrolls faster than the windows start menu.
Last edited by Showtime7; 25th June 2010 at 07:34 AM.
25th June 2010, 10:59 AM   |  #488  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau

3,632 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime7

Hey Jackos I just saw this start menu mod, looks nice... Maybe it will save RAM? I'm going to try it and see how it does.

EDIT: Looks like it saves about 1 MB of RAM... Maybe cook it in a future release? Then again you can't organize it into folders. I don't know I think I will stick with it for the little bit of extra RAM. It certainly opens faster and scrolls faster than the windows start menu.

I looked at some other Start Menu for Sense 2.5, but none of them worked with the latest core. I'll check this Kenia one too. Later of course ^^
25th June 2010, 11:01 AM   |  #489  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau

3,632 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjw29

[UPDATE] (Currently none of this update is valid anymore) Ok, as an update, I am currently listening to the music, and its fine after a hard reset, though it means something I installed last time is conflicting. Is there any posibility of the CHT music widgets being a problem? as i experienced the issue with both the music tab and the CHT music things.

[ANOTHER UPDATE] Right scrap what I said above, as soon as I tried shuffle it stopped working! This is the only single issue I have found with an otherwise brilliant rom! - I believe its only happening in standby!

So it does stop the music when you turn on shuffle?

Hmm, never tried that, I prefer to listen to my songs sorted by albums ;] I'll have a look.
25th June 2010, 11:13 AM   |  #490  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau

3,632 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime7

OK, so this actually works, but it doesn't hook the Start Menu button. Just the start menu icon...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread