as some of you know but i doubt alot of you do the best way to get the most up to date version of android on your device, hopefully meaning less bugs is to get a new zimage now these are updated very often so i wouldn't recommend getting every single one but doing this doesn't mean you have to wipe you card every time which is very useful ok well here's how to do it.[LIST]
1. download a zimage from here
i recommend not always getting the most recent but look through all the builds and find one that has good rating and has a write up type thing for blackstone i am currently using one from last tuesday.
2. unzip the file straight to your sd card.
3. edit the startup.txt changing start kernel zimage to start kernel<new zimage name> with you guess it <new zimage name> being the file name of the zimage you just download.
4. boot android if you are interesting in linux at all and watch the booting process you will see it has found a new image.
5. use the build, then add your findings to the comments. but please don't post bugs there use the bug tracker.[/LIST}
hope this helps you to get your device running smoother.
edit: using the rom that came out this morning build zImage.20100215_000813 and seems to be ok sleep mode is better still takes some time but works nearly everytime but froze after waking up once
wonna follow a fellow nerd? @jashley94