iPhoneToday v1.5.2 (Apr 15, 2010)

OP tronikos

8th April 2010, 06:52 PM   |  #1121  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

219 posts
schlork,
You should fix your XML new lines. Use Notepad++ or any other advanced text editor to convert them from UNIX to DOS new lines.

Osprey00,
0. Thanks for the battery icon.
5. I decided to disable the wallpaper when you set a background image for the mainscreen pages to allow having "alphablend on background" without any performance loss. Otherwise the static bars would still have to compute the alphablending on the fly. I am planning to disable the wallpaper textbox in the wallpaper tab whenever the mainscreen's background has been set.
8th April 2010, 06:55 PM   |  #1122  
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 14

938 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tronikos

1. I guess you are asking to rename "fit to width" to "fit to page width" and add another option "fit to #pages * width". Right?
2. Yes I had noticed that too. In fact if I remember correctly the sliding gestures in the settings were not skipping a tab, rather visiting the next available initialized tab.

1. Yes. Although I still hope that smooth alpha blending with normal background will be available one day .
2. They are skipping a tab, I'm 100% sure.
8th April 2010, 09:20 PM   |  #1123  
Thanks Meter: 72

257 posts
tronikos,
I've tweaked a handful of the textures (particularly the iPhone one, to make it also seamless vertically, just in case people use it on the mainscreen or something), so re-download my attachment if you're interested.
8th April 2010, 09:48 PM   |  #1124  
Thanks Meter: 11

373 posts
Tronikos

The "Unplayed voice mails" bubble doesn't go away here. I have to refresh (open options and save) to make it go. Yet when I click on the icon it doesn't run the 'ExecuteAlt' anymore so it knows the voicemail has been heard..

Jeannette
8th April 2010, 11:46 PM   |  #1125  
Flag Amsterdam, Galaxy Nexus
Thanks Meter: 15

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanne8fr

Tronikos

The "Unplayed voice mails" bubble doesn't go away here. I have to refresh (open options and save) to make it go. Yet when I click on the icon it doesn't run the 'ExecuteAlt' anymore so it knows the voicemail has been heard..

Jeannette

For me, the Voicemail icon (today plugin, iPT 1.5.1) does nothing: no bubble, even when I get the usual SMS "you have 1 Voicemail". I am on HTC Kaiser, on some old custom ROM.

It might just be something odd in my configuration; however, with the same configuration, I did use to get a bubble in the Phone Alarm today plugin that I used to use (I tossed it for iPT, of course). I have no idea how it works, unfortunately.
9th April 2010, 12:58 AM   |  #1126  
OP Senior Member

219 posts
jeanne8fr,
I just fixed it. Expect it in the next release.
9th April 2010, 06:34 AM   |  #1127  

257 posts
tronikos,
5. If you're going to leave it that way, then at least some of the confusion could be eliminated by making the disabling happen when closing Options, rather than the next time that iPT launches. Also, a message box warning the user of the elements that will be disabled and giving them the option to not go ahead with it (just like the warning when enabling "Alphablend on background" when the devices that don't support it).
6. On the "Icon Settings"/"Edit Icons" page, changing the icon # doesn't update any of the information on the page on my device. Is it supposed to? That would be really nice, if possible, so that we can know what icon we're editing after we've changed the icon number.

Also, I've re-done the bubbles in 96x96 and they look a whole lot better at the larger icon sizes, probably because one re-scaling is eliminated. I should've just made them in 96x96 to begin with. Oh well. Here they are. See the attached zip to download all of them (and with correct filenames).

EDIT: I fixed the shadowing on the transparent versions and tweaked the highlighting to make them more bubble-like. FYI, they look here like they're all white, but they aren't. They'll look as they should in iPT.
Attached Files
File Type: zip iPT Bubbles.zip - [Click for QR Code] (45.1 KB, 40 views)
Last edited by Osprey00; 9th April 2010 at 08:28 AM.
9th April 2010, 07:25 AM   |  #1128  
OP Senior Member

219 posts
Osprey00,
5. I am not sure what bug you are refering to. Could you mention again the bug step by step to see if I can reproduce it? After closing Options the application is basically "relaunched" so it should display exactly like that when you exit and relaunch the application.
6. You are editing the same icon. By changing the screen or icon # you are moving it.
Thanks for the bubbles.
9th April 2010, 08:06 AM   |  #1129  

257 posts
tronikos,
5. I simply set a background for the mainscreen, exit Options, saving settings, iPT does the "Loading" screen and I eventually see the background added to the configuration that I had before, including still with wallpaper and static bars. In other words, everything is visible. If I exit iPT and re-launch the executable, though, that's when the wallpaper or the static bars disappear. So, the automatic disabling of them when choosing a mainscreen background doesn't happen or go into effect until the next time that iPT is run.
6. Oh, I see. I had thought that I was switching the focus to a different icon, not moving the icon to a new position. I really haven't played much at all with editing icons. Nevermind then; my misunderstanding.

BTW, I just now fixed and tweaked the two transparent bubbles. Please re-download. Don't worry that they look all white. They'll look right in iPT.
Last edited by Osprey00; 9th April 2010 at 08:10 AM.
9th April 2010, 08:26 AM   |  #1130  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
End key config in wm6
Quote:
Originally Posted by appelflap

A little mortscript script to launch iPhoneToday by pressing-and-holding the endkey.

Only make a link in \Windows folder with name Long_End.lnk to the selected program.
Read more here.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread