Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 48,463 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

iPhoneToday v1.5.2 (Apr 15, 2010)

Tip us?

lmemperador
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by polikarps View Post
Just came across this great app, I was using ultimate launcher before, and I like this one so much better, the ability to put notification bubbles ala iphone is just amazing!

Which brings me to my problem, I've searched this thread almost 150 pages long and can't seem to find a solution, the notification bubbles don't work on the calendar icon. All the the other bubbles work, sms, missed call, and tasks.

I just don't see any bubble on my calendar app. It's set at "calendar and appointments", I've made up some dummy appointments, each are set to "remind me", I've even uninstalled thumbcal and is using the default calendar app.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm using a dopod d810/htc trinity running dopod's official wm6 rom.

I'm at my wits end, I've hard resetted my device, tried all the versions from 1.43 to 1.53 and still nothing, what seems to be wrong with my device???
hello, i am using wm6.5 and thumcal

if i create a new appointment that alarms me in 15 minutos, i see the notification bubble

using iphone today 1.5.3

and a htc touch diamond 2

if you do this, yo do not see the notification bubble?

strange.

polikarps
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Nope, no bubble, on a fresh hard-resetted device with no apps installed except iphonetoday, I created an appointment set to notify me in 15 minutes, the default windows notification sounded but still no bubble on iphonetoday.

When I deactivate the iphonetoday plugin and activate the default calendar plugin, my appointment appears on the today screen, but once I launch iphonetoday, still no bubble on the calendar icon??? WTH???

Btw, does the default iphonetoday installation require any additional settings to get the bubble working?

lmemperador
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Nope, no bubble, on a fresh hard-resetted device with no apps installed except iphonetoday, I created an appointment set to notify me in 15 minutes, the default windows notification sounded but still no bubble on iphonetoday.

When I deactivate the iphonetoday plugin and activate the default calendar plugin, my appointment appears on the today screen, but once I launch iphonetoday, still no bubble on the calendar icon??? WTH???

Btw, does the default iphonetoday installation require any additional settings to get the bubble working?
maybe is related to the rom that you are using.

i don't know. i think that a fresh installation of ipt 1.5.3 no needs aditional settings. only the configuration of the bubble in the icon.

i have the ipt updated from older versions, since it was of another developer. minitoes i think.

good luck my friend, ask tronikos, actual developer.

for both minitoes and tronikos, my best wishes, this app is awesome, you must earn a lot of money with this ideas. thanks

lmemperador
Old
(Last edited by lmemperador; 4th July 2010 at 09:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
i need help

well, i have done what i asked before. 50% ...fullscreen ipt always

see the screenshots please.

i have a bottom and a top bar in this bar i have replicated the taskbar of windows and add things + info. ok.

in the upper rigth corner i have a mortscript that close the actual aplication, then i have the same functionality as in wm with normal taskbar

the question is, why in all apps i can close and save settings with my button in my bar (mortscript) and in your own aplication settings (iphonetoday) i can't. i can not touch anything in the taskbar made by my own in ipt. so no time to save settings, to change settings. it is not operative.

in the second screenshot (ipt), i can not use the task bar
in the third (resco explorer) i can do it, and in almost all aplications as well. so iphone today in fullscreen is true, except for this issue.

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen01.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	353584   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen03.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	353585   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen04.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	353586  

polikarps
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemperador View Post

i don't know. i think that a fresh installation of ipt 1.5.3 no needs aditional settings. only the configuration of the bubble in the icon.

i have the ipt updated from older versions, since it was of another developer. minitoes i think.

for both minitoes and tronikos, my best wishes, this app is awesome, you must earn a lot of money with this ideas. thanks
Yah, I thought as much, but still a keeper. The loss of the calendar bubble is a small prce to pay for this excellent app!

mebarg
Old
Thanks Meter 1
if we can set the position and size of every icon making a wp7 theme will be really easy, and making any other desing to

bye

chord_clandestine
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool iPT would somehow 'Levelup'..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebarg View Post
if we can set the position and size of every icon making a wp7 theme will be really easy, and making any other desing to

bye
yah i agree with mebarg, so far WAD 2.x is best for making WP7 UI. but iPT scrolling is far better than wad; just that iPT has fixed icon size for all and fixed icon position. also, iPT doesnt have other page transitions, just slide from L-R,R-L.

i made different iPT setting that looks like WP7-iphone, a combination. but still not satisfied with it. but i can say that iPT is best UI for me. yah. BEST!

anyway, iPT is made for iphone-like UI. ( i know dat) how i wish tronikos would somehow add new setting for different icon sizes and positioning, and new page transitions.

more power iPT.

design & render

current project:
WP7 inspired setting of iphonetoday
>>farm5.static.flickr.com/4082/4748412201_8c297cccf1_b.jpg

jaskiratsingh
Old
Thanks Meter 229
Hi Guys,

I am using iPhoneToday's today screen. I recently upgraded from WM6.1 to WM6.5. My device is ASUS P320. Earlier when i installed NueNoBar, it removed the bottom bar but on WM6.5 even after installing NueNoBar or DciNoBar or VJTodayToggle, i am not able to remove the bottom two icons. Please see attachment. I know i can use the exe version but i prefer the today version.

Anyone who has a solution, kindly assist.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	display_1.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	354745  

polikarps
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemperador View Post

Yup, it was a rom problem, funny considering it was the official dopod rom, I flashed a cooked 6.5 rom, and everything is fixed, Even the fullscreen exe mode works as it should, kudos to the developers, fantastic app!

lmemperador
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Yup, it was a rom problem, funny considering it was the official dopod rom, I flashed a cooked 6.5 rom, and everything is fixed, Even the fullscreen exe mode works as it should, kudos to the developers, fantastic app!
great, well now you have ipt 100%.

good luck.