Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Need official RUU_SIGNED.NBH from 1.66.405.2 WWE ROM Update

OP jabbawalkee

17th February 2010, 02:19 AM   |  #1  
jabbawalkee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Chevy Chase, MD
Thanks Meter: 175
 
2,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Hey everyone...not sure where I'm supposed to ask this, so I put it in general.

As I am on a Mac and use HardSPL to flash ROMs, it is not possible for me to upgrade to an official ROM because it is in .exe format. So, I need someone to post the RUU_SIGNED.nbh from the official ROM update (WWE: 1.66.405.2).

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out and provide the NBH file or point me in the right direction. Thanks
17th February 2010, 02:44 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
im not aware of any fix with your issues but to use bootcamp and use Windows OS.

You can also try Parallels or Vmware Fusion. Im just not sure if it's gonna work.

i would say maybe. =)

now, regarding .nbh, you can probably post a holla down at the Rom developments section.
17th February 2010, 03:11 AM   |  #3  
huggy_72's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 19
 
344 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbawalkee

Hey everyone...not sure where I'm supposed to ask this, so I put it in general.

As I am on a Mac and use HardSPL to flash ROMs, it is not possible for me to upgrade to an official ROM because it is in .exe format. So, I need someone to post the RUU_SIGNED.nbh from the official ROM update (WWE: 1.66.405.2).

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out and provide the NBH file or point me in the right direction. Thanks

usually on PC you can extract exe whit winrar or 7z, i think there is mac version to
17th February 2010, 06:07 AM   |  #4  
jabbawalkee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Chevy Chase, MD
Thanks Meter: 175
 
2,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggy_72

usually on PC you can extract exe whit winrar or 7z, i think there is mac version to

I'm not trying to download Bootcamp, Parallels or anything else like that...I just want someone (who has a PC) to grab the RUU_SIGNED.NBH file and post it here. I will send a paypal donation to the person that does so. Thanks
17th February 2010, 04:00 PM   |  #5  
jabbawalkee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Chevy Chase, MD
Thanks Meter: 175
 
2,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Please can someone post the RUU_SIGNED.NBH from the officially 1.66.405.2 WWE ROM update? I will compensate!
17th February 2010, 04:05 PM   |  #6  
samsamuel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,049
 
9,107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
the exe file is actually a zip file. No need to run it. just change the extension to .zip instead of .exe, open it with any decent zip tool (winzip winrar or whatever) and extract the RUU_signed.nbh
17th February 2010, 04:05 PM   |  #7  
EddyOS's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Liverpool, Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 3,197
 
13,531 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
download an file archive programme and open the official EXE file with it and you can do it yourself!
18th February 2010, 01:01 AM   |  #8  
jabbawalkee's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Chevy Chase, MD
Thanks Meter: 175
 
2,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamuel

the exe file is actually a zip file. No need to run it. just change the extension to .zip instead of .exe, open it with any decent zip tool (winzip winrar or whatever) and extract the RUU_signed.nbh

I just tried using winrar and it did not work. It will not extract the files. Are you on a PC? If so, it would only take you 2 minutes to grab the file I need and post it here. Thanks.
18th February 2010, 01:05 AM   |  #9  
samsamuel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,049
 
9,107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbawalkee

I just tried using winrar and it did not work. It will not extract the files. Are you on a PC? If so, it would only take you 2 minutes to grab the file I need and post it here. Thanks.

its a 200 meg file, so sorry no it wont 'just take me a minute'. I can promise you (as can everyone else here) that the .exe file you download is just an executable zip, and we all generally right click it, choose open with winrar, and it opens to show the ten or so files inside, one of which is RUU_Signed.nbh. Then drag n drop the file from there.
If you really are getting an error, you should maybe download it again, something isn't right.
18th February 2010, 01:06 AM   |  #10  
donalgodon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 665
 
3,800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
I'm on a Mac also, but I always flash via XP on a Bootcamp partition. I just leave all the flashing stuff there, and only use it for that.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes