3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By npharmacy, Junior Member on 18th February 2010, 10:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th April 2010, 06:07 AM |#11  

More
Thumbs up Unlock HTC HD2 from T-mobile
I got the unloack code from htc-unlocker.org and it worked like a charm, paid almost $ 38 USD, as the new HD2 have some restricted codes unavailable from other sites, I did try a couple of others which were offering the code for as low as 15-20 USD but they didnt work, so ended up paying premium amount, but I can use my phone now.

24th June 2010, 01:35 PM |#12  
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Need Help

After we unlock the phone

can we use it on att network & do Tethering ?
how do we get the Att Tele nav on it ? will it work ?

Please Help
Thanks
24th June 2010, 02:50 PM |#13  

More
buy a turbo sim mine works a treat you dont have to cut the sim card either
25th June 2010, 05:13 PM |#14  
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adnhtc

I got the unloack code from htc-unlocker.org and it worked like a charm, paid almost $ 38 USD, as the new HD2 have some restricted codes unavailable from other sites, I did try a couple of others which were offering the code for as low as 15-20 USD but they didnt work, so ended up paying premium amount, but I can use my phone now.

anyone realy use this - htc-unlocker.org

is it safe to buy from them ?

Need to unlock T mobile HD2

Thanks
20th February 2011, 07:14 AM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo2424

If you have T-Mobile USA, just call them and tell them you are visiting family overseas, need to unlock it to not get killed with Roaming charges (want to put in a local sim when you get there)... they will e-mail one to you within 24-48 hours... best part is it's FREE!

best frikin answer thanks man
20th February 2011, 07:35 AM |#16  

More
thru ebay, cheap and fast :P
20th February 2011, 08:22 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
bought my unlock code on ebay for 6 (T-mobile)
worked in seconds !
21st February 2011, 03:04 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
If this is for T-Mobile USA:

simply search for "HTC HD2 T-Mobile unlock code" on ebay. I unlocked mine for US$8 i think. When ordering, you have an option to type in a message to the seller. Type in the Carrier name (e.g. Tmobile USA) and the IMEI number, which you can find on the phone settings software or behind the battery.

It's a very simple process and I received my code by email within a couple of hours following payment.
13th March 2011, 09:45 PM |#19  
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo2424

If you have T-Mobile USA, just call them and tell them you are visiting family overseas, need to unlock it to not get killed with Roaming charges (want to put in a local sim when you get there)... they will e-mail one to you within 24-48 hours... best part is it's FREE!

hi
is not possible to email them????
is possible only contact them by phone???
19th March 2011, 12:19 AM |#20  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniym

If this is for T-Mobile USA:

simply search for "HTC HD2 T-Mobile unlock code" on ebay. I unlocked mine for US$8 i think. When ordering, you have an option to type in a message to the seller. Type in the Carrier name (e.g. Tmobile USA) and the IMEI number, which you can find on the phone settings software or behind the battery.

It's a very simple process and I received my code by email within a couple of hours following payment.

I did the search, but can't find anyone to send it via email. They state it will be sent via postal mail in compliance with ebay's policy.
Optimus-Prime
19th March 2011, 07:57 PM |#21  

More
i think the highest price i saw here is $38... all i got to say is HELL NO.

i got mine directly from T-mobile.

if you know someone who has a T-mobile account ask them to call T-mobiel and get the unlcok code for you. i did that with my aunts account. they jsut need a account to tie down the phone too. i got mine the very next day in my email.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)