Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Unlock HTC HD2 from T-mobile

OP npharmacy

3rd March 2012, 05:20 AM   |  #51  
Flag Hiding from under the bed
Thanks Meter: 128

621 posts
More
Ebay has a deal going on right now to unlock ANY HTC DEVICE for $2.50. You can find the link here.

You dont need to revert back to winmo to unlock your device. Once you get the code you will need access to a AT&T sim card (or other GSM sim card) so you can complete the process though. Just insert the other sim card and punch in the code given and thats it.

EDIT: This is not valid anymore since he/she has changed the price to $4.99. See below for a different deal
Last edited by htccraze; 15th March 2012 at 06:09 AM.
15th March 2012, 06:06 AM   |  #52  

621 posts
More
I know this has been answer to death but i did want to point out a seller on ebay who has any HTC phone unlocked for $2.99 obo.
That is if you've already called T-Mobile and they wont unlock it for what ever reason. I had unlocked a few phones from them and
all i did was call up and say i want to sell my phone for a little more so can you give me the unlock code. It was that simple. They gave
me the code within 2-3 mins. Here is the seller i was talking about on ebay. I would contact him/her to make sure but it says HD2 in the title.
Last edited by htccraze; 15th March 2012 at 06:08 AM.
17th April 2012, 04:50 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 6

46 posts
does the Tmobile HD2 work on att if unlocked ?
17th April 2012, 07:13 PM   |  #54  

621 posts
More
It will work but if i remember correctly either 4g or 3g speeds are not compatible. This has not stopped the many people who have unlocked their phone and used it with At&t though.

If you have an active account with T-mobile you can call up to get a code to sim-unlock your phone so that your phone can be used on At&t. If not then you will need to buy an unlock code from the internet.
1st June 2012, 07:04 AM   |  #55  
Flag Pazardzhik
Thanks Meter: 11

43 posts
Donate to Me
More
Or just call T-Mobile for your code... like I did...
16th June 2012, 10:53 AM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
Did you call T-mobile for the unlock code? Otherwise you can also get the unlock code at Mobile-Unlocker.com very easily. They provide very reliable service.
Last edited by jothsha; 16th June 2012 at 11:03 AM.
7th January 2013, 06:09 AM   |  #57  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
You can unlock your mobile by using the unlock code .There are many online service provider for getting unlock code but you have to choose the best one . I suggest you to visit the site Superunlockcodes.com . Here , they ask to provide the model , country , network provider name and IMEI number of your mobile . After they deliver the unlock code for your HTC HD2 mobile through mail . After unlocking , you can use any use GSM network on your mobile .
Last edited by kinag; 7th January 2013 at 06:16 AM.
18th June 2013, 06:51 PM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bummer2000

I called them and they told me I had to be a t-mobile customer with an account in good standing for at least 45 days. Oh well, it was worth a try.
19th June 2013, 02:33 AM   |  #59  
Flag Trenton
Thanks Meter: 427

1,371 posts
Donate to Me
More
I used unlock that phone . com I payed only 9.00$ usd

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bummer2000

that's works only if your the first owner of the phone.
19th June 2013, 09:32 AM   |  #60  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)
Thanks Meter: 337

1,879 posts
More
You may have luck with T-Mobile even if not first handset owner but having a good standing account with them is a must.
For the rest of us just use a recommended code supplier.
If you are on Android you may find code does not work & if does work it does not stick after reflash as only works fully under WM (experienced this myself on ore than one HD2 with Android)
Personally we use PDA.Magician as let down too many times with other sources.
Always worth trying your local mobile shop as many will unlock by cable at very reasonable cost these days for the ageing HD2.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread