- Touchscreen and Calibration
- Screen rotation (press end call)
- Sound (at least partly; phh got alsa working)
- Simple 3G setup: first start Menu -> Network -> Configure 3G, after that run Menu -> Network -> Activate 3G and wait about 40 secs for the Dialog to appear
- Sleep and power button (Works on Rhodium though)
- Charging (Might require to be plugged in in Winmo before booting ubuntu.)
- Wifi should be painless now.
- Cpu throttling for better battery life
- Framebuffer (Slowly though)
- Video acceleration
- Capacitive buttons
- Brightness control (Works on Rhodium but might work if you use shift+4 and shift+5 and disable auto-backlight in WM)
- Proximity sensor
- Stylus removal detection
I'm working on it when I get the chance. I'm a college student learning electrical engineering so I don't have much time to work on this.