Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 44,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Bravo

Tip us?

brummiesteven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default HTC Bravo

Couldn't think of a better name for the topic

Who's getting this phone? I definitely am although I might wait until April when it's on all 5 UK Networks to see which one I can get the best deal on.

It wont be that much of a wait http://desirehtc.com/ counts to 31st March so I assume that's the T-mobile release

Amdathlonuk
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by brummiesteven View Post
Couldn't think of a better name for the topic

Who's getting this phone? I definitely am although I might wait until April when it's on all 5 UK Networks to see which one I can get the best deal on.

It wont be that much of a wait http://desirehtc.com/ counts to 31st March so I assume that's the T-mobile release

Ooooh.

I'm due an upgrade on 7th April and I already have a Nexus
Galaxy NOTE III .....loving it! plus Samsung Galaxy Note 8"

NutsyUK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Deffo getting this phone, cant wait for it to come out...

Im considering going to tmobile for it. But im currently with o2 sim only and been told i could get a good deal if i moved to a full contract...

However Im starting to get pretty tired with o2s network. I might just move to tmobile out of spite

brummiesteven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsyUK View Post
Deffo getting this phone, cant wait for it to come out...

Im considering going to tmobile for it. But im currently with o2 sim only and been told i could get a good deal if i moved to a full contract...

However Im starting to get pretty tired with o2s network. I might just move to tmobile out of spite
I live in Birmingham and I'm always getting problems on T-mobile with 3G. Sometimes I can't get 3G at all and it will drop to 2G. Problem is I live in Birmingham City Centre which as you can imagine being the Second City is fine on every other network, even getting full HSDPA speeds on most

5 or 6 times during my contract period (am on month 13) I've also had the signal drop. Completely no signal, no calls or texts, no internet. I've had to "Force only 2G Networks" in order to get a signal back

I also wouldn't go for T-Mobile because they'll most likely rename it from the HTC Bravo to something daft like T-Mobile G3 Touch 3G and remove all HTC branding and replace it with the T-Mobile logo, although this might not bother you :P

M..N
Old
Thanks Meter 94
I thought it was being released on the 26th March on T-mobile and Orange.

NutsyUK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My mums on Tmobile and i just find when compairing signal strenth that o2 seems to be soo bloody low... For instance in my office lower ground floor of my house in central london no less... I cant get any signal yet with my mums phone its pretty good... Its even worse in rural areas.

And as for network drops... o2s data network keeps randomly dying... You can connect to the data network but not have access to the internet...

brummiesteven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
My mums on Tmobile and i just find when compairing signal strenth that o2 seems to be soo bloody low... For instance in my office lower ground floor of my house in central london no less... I cant get any signal yet with my mums phone its pretty good... Its even worse in rural areas.

And as for network drops... o2s data network keeps randomly dying... You can connect to the data network but not have access to the internet...
Maybe Orange is the way forward? They are supposedly the UK's biggest 3G network although if rumours are true they're going to preload the device with a whole load of their orange crap applications

NutsyUK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I wont touch orange ever again... Besides there data tarrif is a joke.

brummiesteven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
I wont touch orange ever again... Besides there data tarrif is a joke.
Reason? (I'm not challenging you I'm just curious as I'm also trying to pick a network)

NutsyUK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Good coverage... Terrible price and its eather 256MB a month FUP might of been raised to 500 but its still petheticly nothing compaired to the other networks.