I wrote software called TFreeTalk.
It's a SMS software and it has 3 tabs which
include Contacts, Conversation lists, and Favorite.
It has an UI somewhere between the Iphone and Android phones.
(Please check out attached images below
For the time being, it only supports 800x480(wvga) resolution.
It has been tested on Korean version of Omnia I and II. I guess it would work for wvga WM devices as well.
It's in beta now. There are a lot to work on but I ask you to use it and give me some comments on it.
please come to my website and leave anything you want.
You can leave comments here as well but since I'm a newbie here and I don't come here often.
This looks like a threaded sms view, which is what I was looking for. So questions :-
1) Will it sit over the default sms software ?
2) Will it work under touchwiz & wm6.1 or would I have to uninstall touchwiz ?
2) Is there any registry changes and does the it revert back on uninstall ?
3) Will it interfere with backing up and reinstall of sms ?
Ps: Cannot enter your website. Saw the video on youtube. Though its mostly in Korean, could feel that u hv come out of the touchwiz. That's ok but i actually prefer the total black theme. This is the first black theme i have come across which is same for every page. Also the letters are nicely large and well spaced which is good for my eyesight. Need to know how your software changes all that.
I can't put an external URL since I'm a newbie and not allowed to do so.
you can visit www . tfreetalk . com and change the language into English in the upper right corner. and click 'forums' and there's the English forum.
Answers to your Qs.
1) It works like Vito-sms chat, so it works over system default sms system
2) I haven't used Touchwiz but I guess my software probably work out of Touchwiz I guess
3) I tweaked some registries and backup to original during uninstallation.
4) Probably not(not 100% sure)
ps: I don't come here so often please leave your thoughts on our website. Thank you.
This is entry number one in a series of articles about tools for app developers, … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?