Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WinMo6.5 GSM Build 21884. Build date: 2010-8-26

Tip us?

mord4z
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeedamjad View Post
Man I am tried to install this Rom in my Treo Pro. After startup of setup status got stuck on 0%. And ends with error and asks for recovery procedings. Thanks
Already made hardSpl? Try to use another usb cable, a pc with Win xp and change the usb port
Treo Pro new | Macbook white @2.0Ghz 4Gb RAM | My Treo ROM 6.5 build

And, if you like my roms, supports my work (And help me to pay my new motorcycle! lol)! I'll be happy!

moeedamjad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Display Gone Forever

Dear I tried to install this Rom. but when setup started it stucked and status was 0%. Then it utility asked for recovery. But after recovery my phones display is permanentlt gone. No bootloader loading. Only phone is working in without display.

Can anyone help me what have I done wrong.

mord4z
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Dear I tried to install this Rom. but when setup started it stucked and status was 0%. Then it utility asked for recovery. But after recovery my phones display is permanentlt gone. No bootloader loading. Only phone is working in without display.

Can anyone help me what have I done wrong.
Please, describe all steps that you been made.

And, if you like my roms, supports my work (And help me to pay my new motorcycle! lol)! I'll be happy!

moeedamjad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Actually previously I installed a facebook plugin which I used one day. but nex morning I saw display was stuck. So I tried hard reset. And I got back proper display.

But It happened again stuck and disappear. So I decided to install any new rom. then i chosed your new rom. as per instructions I came in bootloader mode with dispaly. It showed RBG stripes. then I started utility. which recognized my device. But setup status bar was showing 0%. Then It ends with some error. I dont remember what error was. Then It started to recovey ssteps. Then my phone started working. I was happy because this recover enabled some option which was previous not working. But on next day display was gone again.

Now without display:
when I put battery phone starts and OS loads. Buttons working.
Reset Button works.
I think no hardrest working when I try phone OS loads as usuall.
Button combination for bootload doesn't working phone OS loads as usuall.

Doubt:
Bootloader corrupted or locked.
LCD dead.

Please help me...

mord4z
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:

Doubt:
Bootloader corrupted or locked.
LCD dead.

Please help me...
You made HardSpl right? Can you put your phone in bootloader mode and see the info on the screen?
If some of these issues happened with original rom probably you having a hardware issue.

moeedamjad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Now when I push camera+Power+Reset No screen appears but windows stars loading.
It only appeared once when I was installing ROM. Ues it was Hardspl with USB. After I tried with SD Card to as well but no use.

moeedamjad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yes one thing last time i saw when display was gone was white background behind time but then no buttons were working.

iw5cpm
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry, my boot loader write:

PANT100
SPL-0.61.0000
CPLD-2

I can not update, stops at 0%. I did as the instructions say....
1- put your TP in bootloader mode (power button, camera and reset) then plug it on you pc.
2- Try again the RoomUpgradeUltility software, if no success go to next step!
3- With your device plugged on your pc, go to hardware management and remove the Microsoft USB Sync device. Make the hardware management to find new devices, they W'll find the Microsoft USB Sync device again. Try the updater again. If no success yet, try to change the usb port or: keep your device in bootloader mode when run the RoomUpgradeUltility plug your device.

mord4z
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iw5cpm View Post
Sorry, my boot loader write:

PANT100
SPL-0.61.0000
CPLD-2

I can not update, stops at 0%. I did as the instructions say....
These are not the cmonex bootloader info. Please make the HardSpl before try to update you device. The bootloader screen needs to show these info:

gadiel182
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hey i installed this rom it very nice but i can't unistall the programs that i install previously..