[MorphTheme] GlasStatusbar for ALL actual ROMs + preFroYo
For a few days I did a ClearStatusBar.
I found it very awful, that nobody can read the time, when Market App or Browser is open. Damn, you're all right.
Now I did a new Theme, it's metamorph.
It's clear, but a little bit smoky on top, that we can see our clock on the upper left corner.
New Battery Icons like on this picture
The blue homescreen is not the real statusbar, you can see it on first picture. I did this picture here, to show you the new notification icons.
What changes this morph:
- Battery Icons
- WiFi Icons
- Mobile Icons
- GPS Icon
- Gmail Statusbar Icon
- Email Statusbar Icon
- SMS/MMS Statusbar Icon
- Google Talk Statusbar Icon
- Statusbar drawer
Installation and Downloads
At first I have to say something new!
The new Metamorph seems to be a bit unstable by applying themes with coloured text in the statusbars. Some of you have reported problems while applying it. So I have decided to make the theme applying in a few little steps.
This is a Metamorph Theme. You have to install Metamorph (or better: Metamorph Pro) from the market. Copy the following files to your SD Card in the folder "AndroidThemes"
If you have problems
1. Have you downloaded the correct files for your ROM?
2. Have you debugging enabled in the Android Menu?
3. Install "Titanium Backup" start it and hit the "Problems?" Button, then it installs a correct busybox version. This is required!!!
4. In Metamorph, press Menu, and play with the applying speed. Choose a speed above 4200!
5. Never check the "Disable startup checks" in Metamorphs settings
5.2. If the notification text isn't white, reapply the second zip file. Metamorph is a bit buggy with it. I must apply it four times, but it still works
6. Never, never, never rename the zipfile. If you do this, you become error messages like "Theme Control File Missing"
7. If U use ADW Launcher or Launcher Pro and have a Black StatusBar with static Wallpapers: Go to ADW Settings and Disable the "Wallpaper Hack" With LauncherPro there is no chance. Write this Problem to Fede from LauncherPro, that he make it switchable
Download and apply this
Main Theme File for Cyanogen and Enomthers
Main Theme File for MCR
Theme File for Desire ROMs
Desire ROMs only need this!
CMUI file for Cyanogen ROM
Copy this to the root of your SD Card, delete the ".glas" extension. Go to Cyanogen Settings and Load this file
Text Colour File for Enomther ROM2.11.
Install via Metamorph.
Text Colour File for Enomther Rom2.21preAlpha+
Copy this to the root of your SD Card, delete the ".desire" extension. Go to Spare Parts and Load this file
Text Colour File for Modaco ROMs
Install via Metamorph
My Thanks goes to:
for the Ideas
for excellent explanation of making Metamorph Themes
for making it easy to change the services.jar colours with his incredible colour changer
for his awesome metamorph app
Recognized Developer "OFF-Duty" Temporarily in Retirement
Dev of FormelsMIUI Mod on Nexus One
Dev of KelLMSKing MIUI Mod on Nexus S
Themes for HTC Hero, Nexus One, Incredible S a.s.o.