JBuds J3M?

297 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By mlevin, Senior Member on 26th February 2010, 07:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know if these work correctly with a Nexus One?

It says they work correctly with an iPhone or Blackberry. This seems to be a good deal as it has a microphone, answer/hangup, play/pause, next/prev buttons.
27th February 2010, 02:19 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2
So, they presumably work the same way the iPhone headphones do when plugged into the N1:

Also, it's worth noting (in case you haven't seen iPhone headphone before) that there's just a single button on the cord. Depending on the number of times you press it, you can play/pause (single click) or go to the next track (double click); it acts as the answer/hang up button when the phone rings or you're already on a call, respectively.

Have you looked at the Meizu M9s? They're supposed to have good quality sound, and they make an iPhone-compatible version. That's what I'm considering. They run $20-$30 (check or the manufacturer's website).
Last edited by gunnner; 27th February 2010 at 02:24 AM.
28th February 2010, 10:12 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fairfax, VA
Thanks Meter: 0
Thanks for the link. Too bad nobody (so far) makes a 100% Nexus One compatible model. I would settle for an adapter instead and just use my trust Sony buds. Maybe I could just chop off the buds that came with the N1 and splice on my own :)
1st March 2010, 02:27 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 38
I am still toying with the idea of purchasing the mic wire for my triple fi 10s(which sound good). Not sure if it will work or not, but cant really think of a reason why it wouldnt. It's pretty cheap anyways.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread