Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,660 Members 54,593 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JBuds J3M?

Tip us?

mlevin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default JBuds J3M?

Does anyone know if these work correctly with a Nexus One?

http://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Earphon.../dp/B002RWJDB6

It says they work correctly with an iPhone or Blackberry. This seems to be a good deal as it has a microphone, answer/hangup, play/pause, next/prev buttons.

gunnner
Old
(Last edited by gunnner; 27th February 2010 at 01:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
So, they presumably work the same way the iPhone headphones do when plugged into the N1:

http://androidcommunity.com/forums/287325-post5.html

Also, it's worth noting (in case you haven't seen iPhone headphone before) that there's just a single button on the cord. Depending on the number of times you press it, you can play/pause (single click) or go to the next track (double click); it acts as the answer/hang up button when the phone rings or you're already on a call, respectively.

Have you looked at the Meizu M9s? They're supposed to have good quality sound, and they make an iPhone-compatible version. That's what I'm considering. They run $20-$30 (check Overstock.com or the manufacturer's website).

mlevin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the link. Too bad nobody (so far) makes a 100% Nexus One compatible model. I would settle for an adapter instead and just use my trust Sony buds. Maybe I could just chop off the buds that came with the N1 and splice on my own :)

seanowns
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I am still toying with the idea of purchasing the mic wire for my triple fi 10s(which sound good). Not sure if it will work or not, but cant really think of a reason why it wouldnt. It's pretty cheap anyways.