I would like to thank cedesmith, thats provided me very useful information about the next steps that are needed to get WM6.5.3 on the TG01.
Ok here is the actual development status:
Progress of the Project WM6.5.3:
- With SDDL+ made by stepw we can flash any Rom on the TG01
- With cedesmith's tool TGTool v.1.2.14 we can decrypt the .tsw file that Toshiba provides us, we than get an unencrypted .bin file out of the .tsw file
- We also can dump this .bin file by also using cedesmith's TGTool v.1.2.14
TGTool.exe extracts out of the .bin the following parts:
-TG01.WMB1.nbin -> is boot+xip partition (information by cedesmith)
-TG01.WMB2.nbin -> is imgfs (information by cedesmith)
-TG01.WMB3.nbin -> is dos partition (information by cedesmith)
- With viewimgfs.exe it's possible to dump the imgfs partition (TG01.WMB2.nbin)
- With bepe's package Tool it's possible to analyze the Rom. Through this you get a OEM and a SYS folder, that contains some important files
- With TGTool v1.2.14 it's also possible to dump the OS that's included in the decrypted .bin file (you get a file called TG01.OS.nb)
- With TGTool v1.2.14 it's also possible to dump the payload that's included in the decrypted .bin file (you get a file called TG01WP.OS.payload)
- After Rom is cooked, it's possible to check the Rom with cedesmith's TGTool v1.2.14
Next steps of the development (To-Do-List):
- Rom needs to be cooked
- Tool needs to be made that rebuilds a .bin or .tsw file out of the modified files
We should already thank hdubli that is currently working on a Rom.
And we should thank cedesmith. Without him there would be no development for the TG01. There would be nothing...So big thanks to cedesmith who made this project possible.
Will update this post as soon as we got more information!