OP pr0cl1v1ty

1st March 2010, 04:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag College Station
Thanks Meter: 112

447 posts
Donate to Me
More
Now that I have sold my Nexus One. i was very sad immediantly just because the phone was sexy as hell and amazing speed. The college i got accepted to sends all incoming freshmen a iphone 3gs and are required to use it to keep in contact with professors.

Now that thats said i want to continue with whats the truth about the nexus.

1) i had a problem with the headphones along with alot of other people when listening to music threw your headphones that came with the nexus you would get a shock... for me it mostly happend when i was plugged into a computer

2) DUST...omg the dust i got under the corner of the screen was annoying the crap out of me. i couldnt get it sent back because i wanted to keep the engraving on the phone. and i didnt want to wait 2 weeks for them to send me my phone back.

3) the phones speed is AMAZING but i feel as if google hasnt completly utilized the speed and GPU yet. *if they can pull this off, things would be so much better than the iphone*

want to add other things about this phone *without being biased* ? go ahead lets see if we can get some good information in here for new android users
1st March 2010, 05:01 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

86 posts

Yeah...

Non-biased my ass. The only thing the iPhone does better than the N1 is the app store. To say they need to work on their GPU is just a pathetic representation of a review...

I'm not even going to try wasting my time to make this a worthwhile thread. OP, you're just... Ugh..

Too LAZY to send it back and wait a couple weeks for a problem... That's YOUR fault. There's policies in place to remedy issues... Bitching isn't the appropriate remedy.

P.S. Shocking from earbuds happens with more than just the stock headphones. Go google it.
1st March 2010, 05:13 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 74

651 posts
they need to fix the dust under the screen issue.

!maybe a way to upscale low res images from the interwebs so they don't look like ass on the high res display!

but honestly, i have been more then happy with my Nexus after selling my 3GS.
1st March 2010, 05:14 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 34

553 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0cl1v1ty

Now that I have sold my Nexus One. i was very sad immediantly just because the phone was sexy as hell and amazing speed. The college i got accepted to sends all incoming freshmen a iphone 3gs and are required to use it to keep in contact with professors.

Now that thats said i want to continue with whats the truth about the nexus.

1) i had a problem with the headphones along with alot of other people when listening to music threw your headphones that came with the nexus you would get a shock... for me it mostly happend when i was plugged into a computer

THe headphones that come with the N1 doesn't work well on other standard 3.5mm jacks because the pins are specifically designed for the N1. Apparently if you insert the headphones into your computer half way it should work like normal headphones.
1st March 2010, 05:23 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Portsmouth
Thanks Meter: 1,785

8,000 posts
More
http://discussions.apple.com/thread....99303&tstart=0

Shame you moved to an iPhone then
1st March 2010, 05:27 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 143

3,476 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWNED!!!
1st March 2010, 05:39 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 9

698 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty!

I wish there were a "Like" button for your comment.

To the OP: cool story, bro.
1st March 2010, 06:25 PM   |  #8  

1 posts
There was exactly no reason for the OP as he just stated a few well-known issues that people can experience with this phone. Every device has a its own set of issues and the OP will now be fortunate enough to experience the many IPhone problems.

I think we'd all be better off if this entired thread was deleted.
1st March 2010, 06:29 PM   |  #9  

450 posts
Wow what college do you go to?
1st March 2010, 06:35 PM   |  #10  

22 posts
off to college and still can't spell... 'threw'

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
childish, duh
Previous Thread Next Thread