[ROM][WWE] CeROM v1.31 - WM 6.5 Build 28230 || Android [Wing Linux based ROM]
THIS ROM IS DISCONTINUED!
I had a Diamond and then a Hero, so there's no chance to get updates. Please switch to a newer ROM as mine are outdated.
Based on Windows Mobile 6.5.x, build 28230
- Fixed bluetooth error when switching on it
- Removed Phone Canvas 4 so fixed incoming call number display problem
- Fixed EzInput Settings opening problem
- Now pressing two times the green button, you call the last number in the list
- Added MortScript's scripts support
- New dialer skin
- Album now supports gestures
- Upgraded YouTube to v.2.6
- Fixed "Invalid model ID" problem while flashing
- Changed some Startmenu icons
- Removed M2D from Full, added FEWidgets Ultimate
- New graphic: new theme, new buttons, new Startmenu icons
- AdvancedConfig is now in the Tools folder in the Start menu
- Improved battery management
- Fixed unreadable fonts on USBtoPC popup message
- Fixed scrollbar problem in Phone Canvas 4
- Fixed AudioManager and Camera error on open
- Fixed missing audio and vibration on notification
- Fixed problem with playing media files
- Fixed font problem in USBtoPC Popup
- Added EzInput (Optimized version, thanks to Paul_Days)
- Added Phone Canvas 4
- ClearType by default
- Changed HTC Home skin
- New bootscreen
- Bluetooth headset support
Everything is here
It's the most nice ROM here, but it's also the heavier one. Download here
: CeROM v1.2 Manila 2D Version
Lots of thing removed from the full, Manila 2D has been replaced with HTC Home, see the table for all changes
Vanilla Like: Mediafire
- This ROM wants to be as close as possible to the original build released by Microsoft. Only drivers and needed package have been added.
Do you own a newer device but do you still love your Elfin? Now you can use it as a PDA, an MP3, DOC & PDF reader or as a console. This build doesn't support phone functions!
Android ROM based on the Wing Linux project. Only for test purposes, lots of things won't work. To flash another ROM over this one, you must do it from the bootloader.
Simply softreset the device while holding the camera button, a tri-color screen should appear.
Da_G, OndraSter & airxtreme, Paul_Days, af974, miky6682, eNatives, Cythrelo and everyone i may have missed.