Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 41,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MORTSCRIPT] Device Installer: little autoinsstaller for software, files & settings

Tip us?

Puckmeister
Old
(Last edited by Puckmeister; 3rd March 2010 at 11:38 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [MORTSCRIPT] Device Installer: little autoinsstaller for software, files & settings

Hi all,

i want to share a little tool i made almost one or two years ago. It has the fancy and glittering name "Device Installer" and is used to takeover the recurring part of installing preferred software, copy files and configuring settings after every rom-flash or hard-reset of your mobile.

It has just a trickle of functionsthat other solutions like sahimi etc offer, but its small and does the job.

You can do the following things:
install software in three stages
- First stage for software that can't run completely silent and need some sort of confirmation like perhaps Resco Explorer and MortPlayer use for asking for a Language.
- Second stage is for software that can run silent, that should be most of the programs.
- And at least the third stage is for plugins and other tools that needs to be installed after other ones (for example.Plugins for Resco has to be installed after Reso itelf)

copy files and folders
useful for adding settings files, ringtones, profiles, bookmarks etc in the corresponding directories

import registry keys
i use to export all my settings in single registry keys, to have the ability to import a single one when something has changed my system. so i have a bunch of tweaks and device installer imports every .reg-file that is in the registryfolder.

Detailed description of the functions is written in the readme.txt in the ZIP-file

Here are some screenshots:

Plz let me know if you use it, i would be glad

Best regards, Chris
Attached Files
File Type: zip device_installer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (288.7 KB, 265 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Puckmeister For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Heart1010
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Looks really interesting... will try it (beside sashami) on my next flash orgy

mike2nl
Old
Thanks Meter 535
Very interesting, because i am searching for a good running app. MortScript is one of my fav apps. I will give it a try...
Sensation XE: 光盤 6, PYDX & AIO latest
SGT 7 3G: CM 11, 4.4.2 storm31
HD2: 光盤 3.7, marc 0.2.3
Teams: CHTBeta, CHTArt, CD
Apps: 3D Photo Browser Mods
Android Test Links: USB Echo

Dark Knight
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sounds good, but just wondering what this can do above and beyond Sashimi ?
Tags
import, install, mortscript, rebuild, silent