Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME]ADWone 2010.03.24 [CyanogenMOD/SuperD/PaysRom/Dwang/SuperCSDI/TheOfficial]

Tip us?

AnderWeb
Old
(Last edited by AnderWeb; 24th March 2010 at 11:21 AM.) Reason: Fixed typo on enom's ADP version
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Arrow [THEME]ADWone 2010.03.24 [CyanogenMOD/SuperD/PaysRom/Dwang/SuperCSDI/TheOfficial]

Here is my first theme: ADWone

I'm glad to thank Cacheinjection for his amazing work and his tips
A bunch of thanks too to Stericson for his tutorials and his colorchanger jar
Thanks all those people who make great things around here,every dev, fullstop.
And thanks those themers who spend a lot (yeah, now i've suffered myself) of time os their creations.

Special thanks for inspiring me to:
-drpfenderson for Enoch.
-armoredraven for Luminescence.
-Jedipottsy for Elegance.

Ok, let's move on:

This is my FIRST theme, but i've spent a lot of time in tweaking a lot of things.
I'm trying to make it compatible with most popular roms, BUT i'm mainly using SuperD 1.9.3 with Wesgarner kernel for the base theme. This means that there are differences between theme versions because of eclair bits not present in some roms (aka dwang, theOfficial...).

Now the pics:

Release notes
  • Extensive framework-res modifications.
  • Power widget.
  • Music widget
  • Browser addressbar.
  • Some wallpapers from own photographs.
  • Dialer
  • Themed Home++ (only inside Pays-Rom as default launcher)
  • Themed Gallery
  • Themed LatinIME
  • Themed Launcher (not nexus like, sorry guys. Maybe next update) with folder-windows, etc.
The hardest work was with framework, so every other app has only minor tweaks... i'll update more things slowly.

Bugs/defects:
  • statusbar Music ticker text remains black. Any help appreciated!
  • Please, post more bugs!

Ok, the downloads:
PLEASE NANDROID BEFORE FLASHING!!!
Release 2010.03.24
  • SuperD version (1.10.2): here

Release 2010.03.06
Old Release 2010.03.03
Separate Apps
Install them like any other .apk using "adb install", astro, etc.
You should uninstall them firts if you installed the market version
Additional Resources
  • Weather Widgets Donate skin here - Thanks a lot MINUS Stl for his work
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MINUS Stl View Post
    So I had some spare time today and decided to make a ADWone skin for Weather Widget - Donate. It could probably use a little work, but I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

I uploaded the skin if anyone would like to dl it. Just put it in your /sdcard/prettyweather-googlecode-com/clock folder. In Weather Widgets - Donate, go to 'Install clock skin from SD card' and choose clock-ADW1.zip

SOURCES
I'm sharing the full GIMP sources for this theme. A lot of .xcf template files where i've mofified the 9patch guides, multi-state items, etc.
Maybe i'll do a tutorial on editing this sources and compiling with eclipse when necessary to get those .9.png files working
I'll upload the sources soon

Please, comment.

And Please, follow me on twitter.

AnderWeb
Old
(Last edited by AnderWeb; 24th March 2010 at 11:22 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Changelog
Version 2010.03.24
  • Just updated a revision for SuperD 1.10.2, hope next time i can make a real update to theme Sorry guys.

Version 2010.03.06
  • Fixed oversized icon highlight, bugging a bit in 5 columns launchers.
  • Themed remaining statusbar icons
  • Removed line in bootsplash :P
  • Added versions for enom's ADP plus enom's AOSP+Stericson LockScreen (still not themed by me!!!)
  • Removed Home++ from all roms but Pays one, i'll post soon separately donwloadable .apks with this and *maybe* HTC_IME.

opasha
Old
Thanks Meter 212
wow, bro, this is absolutely amazing!!. great job!

dmm0816
Old
Thanks Meter 0
yea i agree 100% with opasha this theme is just sick bro great job, i've been on superd 1.8 for the longest but i'm getting ready to flash 1.9.3 just for this theme. thanks man keep up the good work.....is it possible to include a flashable advanced launcher, and stericsson lock screen?
Phone: Black G1
ROM: SparksMod-1.1.3
Theme: Rom is themed
SD: 4 GB with apps2sd
Radio: 2.22.23.02
SPL: Danger SPL
Recovery: RA-dream-v1.7.0

AnderWeb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmm0816 View Post
yea i agree 100% with opasha this theme is just sick bro great job, i've been on superd 1.8 for the longest but i'm getting ready to flash 1.9.3 just for this theme. thanks man keep up the good work.....is it possible to include a flashable advanced launcher, and stericsson lock screen?
Thanks ppl.
I'll be adding things, but some of them should be supported by the rom dev... a.k.a: i have no skills to port stericson lockscreen to roms wich don't include it...BTw, every help is appreciated :)

opasha
Old
(Last edited by opasha; 3rd March 2010 at 03:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnderWeb View Post
Thanks ppl.
I'll be adding things, but some of them should be supported by the rom dev... a.k.a: i have no skills to port stericson lockscreen to roms wich don't include it...BTw, every help is appreciated :)
your notification icons E/3G/Usb/Stat error don't match with your statusbar. also, the drawer tab is a little off. it looks like u just copy and pasted the top portion onto the black portion. the top half needs to be wider just 1 touch on both sides so that the lines match up with the bottom. otherwise, everything else looks great!

MINUS Stl
Old
Thanks Meter 35
WOW! This is a very slick theme! Unfortunately, I don't use any of the supported roms (switch between CM and OpenEclair). I've heard lots of good things about SuperD. This theme might force me to try it out!
Devices
Samsung Galaxy S II w/ Juggernaut
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 wifi w/ AOKP
TeamKANG junkie!

Twitter | Colorscreen

opasha
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINUS Stl View Post
WOW! This is a very slick theme! Unfortunately, I don't use any of the supported roms (switch between CM and OpenEclair). I've heard lots of good things about SuperD. This theme might force me to try it out!
yeah, if i were you, i'd get off cyanogen, his roms are too slow these days esp bc he's spending more time on the nexus updates. i have tried SuperD1.9.2 and its amazing. and i just updated to SuperD1.9.3 with wes garner's kernel and am using this theme for it. it flies! also, if i were you bro, get that new radio. i read that it helps the signal and i flashed it myself and can agree 100% that it made a difference.

QBANIN
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Hi,

What about release for CM ROM?

MINUS Stl
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
yeah, if i were you, i'd get off cyanogen, his roms are too slow these days esp bc he's spending more time on the nexus updates. i have tried SuperD1.9.2 and its amazing. and i just updated to SuperD1.9.3 with wes garner's kernel and am using this theme for it. it flies! also, if i were you bro, get that new radio. i read that it helps the signal and i flashed it myself and can agree 100% that it made a difference.
New radio was flashed a couple days ago. Might dl 1.9.3WG and this theme while I'm here at work (who works at work anyway? ) and give it a spin.
Devices
Samsung Galaxy S II w/ Juggernaut
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 wifi w/ AOKP
TeamKANG junkie!

Twitter | Colorscreen

Tags
csdi, dwang, pays, superd, theme