I am by no means an expert on the 32B Magic, but...
Try creating a Goldcard. There are instructions on this forum.
Then, even if your phone is stuck in RUU mode, you should be able to apply this RUU for the 32B Vodafone Magic.
I warn you though, you might end up with an unrootable phone. But at least it will work.
EDIT: Pay careful attention to these steps. Make sure a goldcard is in your phone before starting.
- Download and run the RUU executable
- When the wizard is at step 1, open a file search dialog
- Look for a file named rom.nbh
(should be in %temp%
- Copy the rom.nbh to another folder and rename it to SAPPIMG.NBH
- Close the wizard
- Copy the sappimg.nbh to the root of your SDCard
- Power down your phone
- Boot your phone while pressing "volume down"
- It will ask you to update (wait a bit till the question pops up)
- Press trackball to start update
- After update press trackball again to reboot
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100M