iGO primo loading screen and menu background
3 different loading screen
1. download your resolution zip
2. extract zip, go to inside your res directory, and rename "loading_vX.bmp"(which you like) to loading.bmp
3. overwrite loading.bmp in your "branding.zip"\ui_igo8\your res directory\
4. and copy "background" directory to your "branding.zip"\ui_igo8\your res directory\
5. start your iGO and go to "Settings\Menu\Background" and select "Wood"
(i replaced wood.bmp)
Just a few days ago, wetook an in depth look at theNvidia Shield Tabletand … more
20 Aug 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?