Originally Posted by jaza20032000
Ok I am a really big noob and need some help. I Flashed My rom using Miri_HD2_WM65_21893_Sense25_V6.0.rar, I extracted in and it completed 100% and loaded up perfectly to home screen. I didnt have my sim card in or Sd card so I took battery out and put my sim card and sd card back in. When I turned it back on it was stuck on the HTC screen. Just the Green HTC writing and white screen and thats it. I have read some forums that have had the same problem but i just dont get it. they say get into bootloader ( which i can do) and then flash with radio or something... I am uncertain how to do this. When I downloaded one of them Customruu or whatever it is and open it it says I have to connect through active sync which i cant do because I cant get my device to turn On... I really need some help but it needs to be explain to me like explaining to a handicap person.
hi had same thing myself just rename ruu_sined.nbh to leoing.nbh
1. Make sure your microSD is Formatted to fat32 (you dont have to delete all files but it is safer if you do)
2. Download your prefered Rom from the LEO Rom Develpoment Page and unzip/unrar it to your PC
3. Goto the Roms Folder and rename the .nbh file to LEOIMG.nbh
4. Copy the LEOIMG.nbh file to the root of your MicroSD Card
5. Plug the MicroSD Card into the phone
6. Reset the device while pressing the volume down button to enter the BootLoader screen, you will first see a tri-color screen with the phone and SPL Information at the top
7. Follow the On Screen instructions to start the update
8. After flash has completed, press the reset button with the stylus to reset the device.