OP josefcrist

9th March 2010, 03:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Logan, UT
Thanks Meter: 9

1,092 posts
Donate to Me
More
help plz. gps only works right after a hard reset. after a day or so the gps wont see any satellites. what am i doing wrong?
9th March 2010, 07:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 75

1,120 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josefcrist

help plz. gps only works right after a hard reset. after a day or so the gps wont see any satellites. what am i doing wrong?

i've found that if i run the gpsview app from the windows dir it locks almost instantly every time...

if i don't do that it takes google a minute or two depending on where i am.. but i've never had it not lock that i can remember.. and i use it quite a bit... idk if ur doing anything wrong tho.. check out that app and see if it helps

also there's a gpsOne app that will let you set the radius of your lock and some other settings as well.. also located in the win dir
9th March 2010, 07:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Logan, UT
Thanks Meter: 9

1,092 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerskincanoe

i've found that if i run the gpsview app from the windows dir it locks almost instantly every time...

if i don't do that it takes google a minute or two depending on where i am.. but i've never had it not lock that i can remember.. and i use it quite a bit... idk if ur doing anything wrong tho.. check out that app and see if it helps

also there's a gpsOne app that will let you set the radius of your lock and some other settings as well.. also located in the win dir

i feel like a noob. i did not realize that if i turn the "phone off" in comm manager it also turns off gps. it works great now that i turned "phone" back on.
10th March 2010, 08:51 PM   |  #4  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 75

1,120 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josefcrist

i feel like a noob. i did not realize that if i turn the "phone off" in comm manager it also turns off gps. it works great now that i turned "phone" back on.

lol no worries. my fone is def smarter than me sometimes too glad its all workin as it should now
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread