Originally Posted by diego1810
@Verrigan: could you please upload also ITA version? Thank you very much.
I will see what I can do.
I'm at work right now, and my T1 is kinda slow, so it's going to take a while.. I'll be working in the simulator in a little while so I may not be able to get it uploaded very quickly..
I will tell you the steps I use to do this, that way you can maybe get it done before I have a chance.
1) Download the full kitchen package on airxtreme's thread. (Link in first post)
2) Extract the kitchen to C:\MyKitchen <<-- Whatever name you want to use here...
3) Download the Italian ROM from tom_codon's post on HTCPedia.. (Link in first post)
4) Open the kitchen. It will ask you for the Device Model.. Choose Topaz.
5) It asks for the RUU Update File. Click Browse, and fine the EXE you downloaded.
6) Click Next. It will go through the extraction process, and created the folders for you. It may say 'Unable to copy...' Just hit Retry if it does..
7) Once the kitchen is extracted completely, recmod the Notification Enhancement EXT package.
8) Create a ROM!
I will continue to download the Italian version for you, and upload a kitchen as soon as I'm able, but those steps may get you there faster.