Thread Closed

uh oh! not looking good..

OP jamiepyrite

11th March 2010, 07:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

96 posts
So, my Kaiser is getting old now. It's been back for repair 4 times now and it still didn't work properly (inital problem was no network, they fixed that but now it doesn't read memory cards!)

I've been running custom ROMs the whole time I've had the phone and it's been fine, until the last week it's been really funny and everything has been gradually coming to a halt. Opera/IE are very unresponsive, then other things, then activesync wouldn't work!

Got it flashed to a different ROM after a load of hassle and it'd boot up, then do the customization bit then it'd restart. It'd work for a little while until something would make it freeze - I'd do a soft-reset and it'd hard-reset itself and take me to the touch configuration bit.

If I soft reset it after that, it just gets stuck on the screen at the start, which says:

R 1.70.18.02
G 25.83.40.02H
D 3.TPCElite

Can anyone offer any advice? I've noticed the M and E keys are starting to get very unresponsive too and I'm getting more and more tempted to give up on this phone

Thanks
11th March 2010, 07:51 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

96 posts
I've hopefully found the solution here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541747

11th March 2010, 08:26 PM   |  #3  
Moderator Committee - Assistant Forum Admin
Flag XDA Server Likes: The Art of War Hates: Cowards
Thanks Meter: 507

9,828 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please read the F.A.Q for ROMs as wouldn't even need to have searched or make a new thread.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread