No registration required

UStream

OP mrono

12th March 2010, 02:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

1,558 posts
Donate to Me
I'm using 1.6 donut at QVGA and am wondering if anyone has gotten the ustream broadcaster to work on any version of android with the vogue. from what i can tell, the right row of buttons is missing, which includes the broadcast button. The app is in the 'small' marketplace so i would assume it works
12th March 2010, 03:09 PM   |  #2  
atlanta
Thanks Meter: 4

1,522 posts
that's why I use hvga [320480] qvga [240320] cuts of parts of a lot of the applications
12th March 2010, 05:07 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 162

790 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrono

I'm using 1.6 donut at QVGA and am wondering if anyone has gotten the ustream broadcaster to work on any version of android with the vogue. from what i can tell, the right row of buttons is missing, which includes the broadcast button. The app is in the 'small' marketplace so i would assume it works

If you're using Myn's build, he uses a different lcd_density setting. Look in his thread (first post) for androidupdates for changing it.

There's other howtos about changing it. Perhaps setting it to the stock 120 value would fix it. Right now he has it 113. If 120 makes it worse, then go the other direction (110). Often times 120 fixes it.

This will probably fix your missing button issues.

120 does introduce dialer button issues on some of Myn's skins. I use the Enoch skin, which has a dialer that works right.
Last edited by jnadke; 12th March 2010 at 05:11 PM.
12th March 2010, 11:50 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

61 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrono

Even if you switch to 320x480, and are able to see the buttons, I don't believe the app itself will work. You'll be able to see video on your phone, but when you press that "live" or broadcast button, nothing happens because the camcorder doesn't work on the vogue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread