Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,383 Members 51,235 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

UStream

Tip us?

mrono
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Default UStream

I'm using 1.6 donut at QVGA and am wondering if anyone has gotten the ustream broadcaster to work on any version of android with the vogue. from what i can tell, the right row of buttons is missing, which includes the broadcast button. The app is in the 'small' marketplace so i would assume it works
Sprint Evo 4G(Rooted)

Evo Links - NAND Root - 2.2 Root - (un)Root - Recovery - Roms - Radio - NexTANG Theme

cp0020
Old
Thanks Meter 4
that's why I use hvga [320480] qvga [240320] cuts of parts of a lot of the applications
( sprint HTC HERO) rooted OC @ 710 mhz
8gig class6 sdcard

[daily ROM] always changing

if i've helped you then say THANKS

the only people you should donate to on XDA is...well...XDA!!!!!

jnadke
Old
(Last edited by jnadke; 12th March 2010 at 04:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrono View Post
I'm using 1.6 donut at QVGA and am wondering if anyone has gotten the ustream broadcaster to work on any version of android with the vogue. from what i can tell, the right row of buttons is missing, which includes the broadcast button. The app is in the 'small' marketplace so i would assume it works
If you're using Myn's build, he uses a different lcd_density setting. Look in his thread (first post) for androidupdates for changing it.

There's other howtos about changing it. Perhaps setting it to the stock 120 value would fix it. Right now he has it 113. If 120 makes it worse, then go the other direction (110). Often times 120 fixes it.

This will probably fix your missing button issues.

120 does introduce dialer button issues on some of Myn's skins. I use the Enoch skin, which has a dialer that works right.

shiznit05
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrono View Post
Even if you switch to 320x480, and are able to see the buttons, I don't believe the app itself will work. You'll be able to see video on your phone, but when you press that "live" or broadcast button, nothing happens because the camcorder doesn't work on the vogue.