Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DamageControl v1.0 Custom Files. (A Place to post what you have done)

Tip us?

beezy420
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos67731 View Post
I do not have any yet but thought it would be cool to have as many as we can get in one place.

So if you have custom clocks / keyboards / lock screens / or anything else lest post them here.

Also, If anyone knows how to pull files that are needed to make such files and will run down on what needs done would be great! {Im still learning}

I myself am looking for a file that will change the green background to icons to blue. I had one for 99.9999 but when trying with 1.0 all kinds of odd things happen. one of them being a smiley face being the background to icons.
I'm working on changeing the green to blue.Should be done today or tom. If you want to start doing it find the (com.htc.resources.apk) thats a start.

sinistermeshes
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1
Im curious about two certain files in particular; I believe its a custom MoDaCo ROM, cant remember who, but it had 'bouncy menus' and awe inspiring window transitions. Link to a thread? Much appreciation!

beezy420
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistermeshes View Post
Im curious about two certain files in particular; I believe its a custom MoDaCo ROM, cant remember who, but it had 'bouncy menus' and awe inspiring window transitions. Link to a thread? Much appreciation!
Have you tried the ones in spare parts?It has fancy rotation animations.

chaos67731
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezy420 View Post
Cool, ill post the links for both clear lock bars and the dialers I made.
**Edit**All these are posted in the rom thread but i know it hard to find them.I have tested all of them to make sure they worked before i posted.
NON-Expresso clear lock bar http://www.mediafire.com/file/znwzoz...LockScreen.zip

Expresso clear lock bar http://www.mediafire.com/file/edqnm0...earLockBar.zip

Dialer white/black http://www.mediafire.com/file/jx2gayzhyzn/New Folder.zip

Dialer Red/black http://www.mediafire.com/file/tjnzjtyyggq/New FolderRedBlackDialer.zip

Dialer Blue/black http://www.mediafire.com/file/izjbzzokjij/blueblack dialer.zip
Ill post screen shots later.sorry.
I have tested the white on black and it works great! Thanks!

sinistermeshes
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Have you tried the ones in spare parts?It has fancy rotation animations.
Indeed, but these transitions were like fading in and out. Very original.
Any word on bouncy menus? I found the .zip file on a thread in here, doesnt seem to work on dc.

beezy420
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistermeshes View Post
Indeed, but these transitions were like fading in and out. Very original.
Any word on bouncy menus? I found the .zip file on a thread in here, doesnt seem to work on dc.
Either upload the zip an ill edit it to work or pm me the link an ill do what I can.

katmandu421
Old
Thanks Meter 10
anyone know how to get the app drawer tab to the clear, 9 box one from nexus? I'm running home, not sense btw.

goku14238
Old
(Last edited by goku14238; 12th March 2010 at 08:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
anyone that has installed one of these, can you please post a pic, that way people can choose which one they want before they flash... Thanks

I am going to try the red/black one, and upload a pic as soon as I can.

EDIT: Since I'm awake wide awake, I will test and take pictures of all of them starting with the Espresso Clear lock bar, should have them up in 10 mins.
Previous Phone: HTC Evo 4g
Current Phone: Galaxy Note 2 - Rooted
Current Rom - Stock

Who needs an app to make fart noises. There's an ass for that.

beezy420
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku14238 View Post
anyone that has installed one of these, can you please post a pic, that way people can choose which one they want before they flash... Thanks

I am going to try the red/black one, and upload a pic as soon as I can.
Thanks plz upload a screen shot I can't for awhile. I'm working on a zip to give all of us the normal six bar signal.

sinistermeshes
Old
Thanks Meter 1
www.forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=612903&highlight=bouncy+menu
Quote:
Either upload the zip an ill edit it to work or pm me the link an ill do what I can.

The link i posted was too someones custom rom. The thread contains lots of themes and ad-ons. Everything is already uploaded, and the one that says 'Both Animations' followed by 'Bouny menu' and 'Window Transition'. I hope you dont mind tearing apart the ROM, but on the other hand, theres also lockscreens and possible color changes. This thread could be valuable in the making of custom 2.1 themes that we've been looking for. All the pieces are there, especially if its just a matter of porting something from 1.56 to 2.1 or whatever it takes to make the old tidbits (such as icon highlight color change or bouncy menus) work with the new. Or another rom with another rom? Whatever the issue is, theres a nice stripdown and at LEAST a beginning.