Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Camera progress on kaiser - [Android] Eclair on Kaiser/Vogue/Polaris -- polymod 2.1g

14th March 2010, 08:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

103 posts
I figured since the bluetooth progress thread had a great success due to many contribution, we should have a camera progress. It is one the the most important things that stopping many of us from converting to the full experience of NAND.
Last edited by stylez; 17th March 2010 at 04:44 PM.
14th March 2010, 08:44 PM   |  #2  

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lggyxx

I figured since the bluetooth progress thread had a great success due to many contribution, we should have a camera progress. It is one the the most important things that stopping many of us from converting to the full experience of NAND.

There is a thread titled "Lets Get the Kaiser's Camera Working in Android". The camera is working on the Kaiser/Tilt with Donut builds but not quite yet on Eclair.
14th March 2010, 09:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

103 posts
maybe after poly is done with the bt..which he is..he can start on camera..
15th March 2010, 08:43 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

111 posts
More
Camera work on Kaiser when android is running but ports for camera are wrong like for BT before..
16th March 2010, 11:58 PM   |  #5  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 8

157 posts
More
donut video recording
I saw in a thread someone with a capture made with eclair in cyna rom...but in my opinion we should fix the videorecord on donut first. At least we could finish one rom once for all.

hugs
17th March 2010, 01:13 PM   |  #6  
Moderator Committee - Assistant Forum Admin
Flag XDA Server Likes: The Art of War Hates: Cowards
Thanks Meter: 507

9,828 posts
Donate to Me
More
I did close but am thinking may be a specific build "to which other thread doesn't help" as received PM from djkoa if so please re-title thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Last edited by stylez; 17th March 2010 at 01:55 PM.
17th March 2010, 04:08 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

103 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez

I did close but am thinking may be a specific build "to which other thread doesn't help" as received PM from djkoa if so please re-title thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for re-opening, im not sure how to change title or if i can, but its specific to [Android] Eclair on Kaiser/Vogue/Polaris -- polymod 2.1g build
17th March 2010, 04:36 PM   |  #8  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 8

157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lggyxx

Thanks for re-opening, im not sure how to change title or if i can, but its specific to [Android] Eclair on Kaiser/Vogue/Polaris -- polymod 2.1g build

True I'm taking sources to see if possible to patch somehow from donut..but it seems that touch on too many libs. Now i know why video is not working on donut :s
19th March 2010, 09:16 AM   |  #9  

160 posts
More
is much options.. anybody can weork on his rom, or were works on one build (i think best work rom is eclair.. or not? newer is better )
19th March 2010, 09:28 AM   |  #10  

90 posts
More
Newer is slower by now

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread