[Recovery] [17-Mar-2010] RA-eris-v1.6.2
This recovery is NOT yet fully compatible with the new apps2sd method! (as implemented in CM5.0.7)
This is a custom recovery based on Cyanogen's recovery source with a lot of things added by me. The purpose of this recovery is to avoid using adb by accessing all features directly from the menu.
This recovery is for the HTC Eris only
, if you have a :
- HTC Dream/G1 you should go here
- HTC Magic/MT3G you should go here
- HTC Hero you should go here
- HTC Sprint Hero you should go here
- HTC Nexus One you should go here
Use the trackball (up+down) to navigate
through the menu, press the trackball to select
items. Use the Volume-down key to go back
to a previous menu.
Always check recovery.log before posting your issues!
Please make sure that your ROM supports apps2sd if you plan to use the ext-features! (/system/sd MUST be available in the ROM)
Ext4 is currently NOT supported (will add it as soon as I get an .29 Eris kernel compiled)
ALWAYS check the md5sum to make sure the zip isn't corrupted.
Click on the Mirror-link if you don't like rapidshare
Special thanks to :
- full ADB access in recovery mode
- Awesome Care-Bear version! (Blame packetlss for talking me into it )
- Busybox v1.15.3
- Kernel with ext3 support (NO Ext4 support)
- HW-Key navigation (Trackball + Volume-key) option
- Extended menu :
- Reboot system now :: reboot your phone
- USB-MS Toggle :: enable/disable USB mass storage (use when the phone is connected to your PC)
- Nand backup :: Make a Nand backup, the following partitions are NOT included :
- Recovery (to avoid restoring old version)
- Cache (no need to backup imo)
- Misc (no need to backup imo + restore issues on some phones)
- Splash1+2 (no need to backup imo + restore issues on some phones)
- Nand + ext backup :: Make a Nand + ext backup
- Nand restore :: Restore a Nand backup
- BART backup :: Make a BART backup (Nand + ext)
- BART restore :: Restore latest BART backup
- Flash zip from sdcard :: Flash a zip update file from your sdcard
- Wipe data/factory reset :: Wipe /data and /cache
- Wipe Dalvik-cache :: Wipe Dalvik-cache both on /data and ext
- Wipe SD:ext partition : Wipe the ext partition on your sdcard
- Wipe battery stats : Wipe the battery stats in /data
- Wipe rotate settings : Wipe the sensor settings in /data
- Partition sdcard
- Partition SD :: Interactive SD partitioning
- Repair SD:ext :: Repair the ext partition
- SD:ext2 to ext3 :: Convert ext2 to ext3
- SD:ext3 to ext4 :: Convert ext3 to ext4
- Fix apk uid mismatches :: Does extacly that
- Move apps+dalv to SD :: Moves all apps and Dalvik-cache to sdcard (This will NOT enable apps2sd!)
- Move recovery.log to SD :: Moves the recovery log file to your sdcard. (Use when you want more detailed recovery log information)
- Power off :: Powers off your phone
- Scripts available via adb :
- packetlss for all the hours of support and awesome coding skills, THANKS man ^^, donate to Haiti
- Koushik Dutta for the unyaffs binary code fix and help ^^
- Cyanogen for his dedicated work! , buy him a beer!
- JesusFreke for his awesome JFv1.43's recovery , donate
- pensive for adding awesome features to Nandroid
- Bkmo for his utility script!
- Devsk for his switchrom script!
- 51dusty for his sdparted script!
- k4str0 for his fix_permissions v2.03 update.
- Devsk, Dumfuq, Overground for creating BART
- rikupw for the ideas and toggle_ums script.
- http://www.androidspin.com for hosting ^^
NOTICE: I do not respond to tech support questions through PM.