[Q&A] Can i open an Application while talking on the phone

OP lambrospower

18th March 2010, 05:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 2

496 posts
hey i am just gonna upgrade to Android and i have a question cause i am coming from the symbian world. Let's say i am talking to a friend via phonecall can i search my contacts or view some pics or see my missed calls my messages or do something else in general without putting the phonecall on hold or end it. Just do something else and talk at the same time!!! i can do that in symbian , , ,will i be able to do it in android ?
18th March 2010, 05:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag honolulu
Thanks Meter: 8

591 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lambrospower

hey i am just gonna upgrade to Android and i have a question cause i am coming from the symbian world. Let's say i am talking to a friend via phonecall can i search my contacts or view some pics or see my missed calls my messages or do something else in general without putting the phonecall on hold or end it. Just do something else and talk at the same time!!! i can do that in symbian , , ,will i be able to do it in android ?

It works fine on the nexus, so I would assume it would also work on the desire; assuming this is functionality that sense allows
19th March 2010, 08:40 AM   |  #3  
Austin, Texas
Thanks Meter: 9

513 posts
More
During a call just select the "back" button till you get to the Home screen. Then you can access anything as usual. If at any time you need to return to the "Call" Screen select the green call button.

This is how it has worked on every ROM I installed on my G1 from 1.5 to the 2.1 based ROM I currently have installed.

19th March 2010, 12:58 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 2

496 posts
thanks for the info. I am looking forward for my android to arrive :P:P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread