Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 40,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Live Wallpaper & Nexus Launcher Patch 3-21-2010

Tip us?

jcase
Old
Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor - OP
Thanks Meter 6733

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vash8806 View Post
Hey jcase, I just updated my rom to the 0.5.4 rom that is posted by ivanmmj:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=652044

I tried to install the file through RA recovery...yet I still have no access on the wallpapers/launcher...do I need to install the 1.1 patch first? then the 1.2?
Use 1.2, are you using Sense UI or Home?
I'm taking a break of an undetermined length. Please don't contact me about exploits

Something important? jcase@cunninglogic.com
Like Android security topics? Join our G+ community -> https://plus.google.com/communities/...07618051049043
My Bitcoin address : 1Newifz6yETTmbziCsZZstmHHPH6ejNr75

vash8806
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcase View Post
Use 1.2, are you using Sense UI or Home?
thats what I'm saying...I can't even load Home by itself off the 1.2 release..

jcase
Old
Thanks Meter 6733

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
thats what I'm saying...I can't even load Home by itself off the 1.2 release..
Follow my directions to disable sense ui.
I'm taking a break of an undetermined length. Please don't contact me about exploits

Like Android security topics? Join our G+ community -> https://plus.google.com/communities/...07618051049043

vash8806
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcase View Post
Follow my directions to disable sense ui.
so I was thinking...and I completely forgot to reset defaults.. it works!!

vash8806
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Yo is it just me? or is Nexus Launcher not loading half the times? When I switch from Sense to Nexus Launcher, I can't select anything on the screen...I can only access the hard buttons....Sometimes, the icons will work, but when I hit the menu soft icon, nothing shows up..[all apps r missing]........I'm updating to ivan's 0.7 so hopefully it'll be smoother...will post results tomorrow...

androidsteve
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Jcase, I have grdlock's all in one root on my eris. Everything works but live wallpapers and the nexus launcher is very slow after coming off a lock screen. What steps do I have to do to install your latest flash for nexus launcher and live wallpapers. What do I have to remove, delete off my sd card for this to work..much thanks to you for your help...Will this delete my apps??

jcase
Old
Thanks Meter 6733

DONATE TO ME
androidsteve,

Not knowing what his all in one does, I can't assist you. Grdlock is knowledgeable, and is the one that worked with me getting live wallpapers working. My advise is to ask him.

androidsteve
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Jcase, I have tried to ask him several times within three days with no response. I understand that he probably is a busy person, but he has responded to others, even if they have posted after me. im not complaining, because we are all at the mercy of you dev's, im just trying to figure this out. im so close to having everything working..thank you for your time..

lljksac
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Yo is it just me? or is Nexus Launcher not loading half the times? When I switch from Sense to Nexus Launcher, I can't select anything on the screen...I can only access the hard buttons....Sometimes, the icons will work, but when I hit the menu soft icon, nothing shows up..[all apps r missing]........I'm updating to ivan's 0.7 so hopefully it'll be smoother...will post results tomorrow...
Have an update on this? I'm running the newest Sense-able (2.0) and am experiencing the same. I really like the launcher and don't use the live wallpapers, but it's just so laggy on my current setup.

jcase
Old
Thanks Meter 6733

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lljksac View Post
Have an update on this? I'm running the newest Sense-able (2.0) and am experiencing the same. I really like the launcher and don't use the live wallpapers, but it's just so laggy on my current setup.
I have not used any rom but Ivan's and own. So I don't know what to tell you. Ask you rom author to look into it.