Motorola CLIQ on Bluescreen Bootloader USB init... of death......

OP Araltd

11th March 2011, 06:55 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordellnj

Turn ur phone off, than at the same time press power, star button & pound button that reboots and start as usual HOWEVER when u turn off the phone it goes back to blue screen! I figured this much maybe now I can reinstall android 2.0 hmmm! Email me cordell@yahoo if u figured it out from there hop'e this help' ;0)

Can you post the solution here?
10th July 2012, 06:44 AM   |  #12  
Flag seattle
Thanks Meter: 19

116 posts
More
Unhappy HELPPPP
Flashed the original firmware with red light and it failed now my phone stays with a black screen but the keys light up :'(
26th December 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #13  

7 posts
Unhappy Bummer!
my phone only turns on when i connect it to the charger and it boots to a Black screen with a blue bar at the bottom that reads "Bootloader USB Init" no motorola logo.
has anyone else ran into this? i had the logo before i flashed "tmo-morrison-viper-1.1.31-P3-supermonster-customer.shx"

Someone help me! this was supposed to be a xmas gift for my sister but now it feels like paper weight.
13th February 2013, 01:12 PM   |  #14  
Flag Macon

3 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddie024

my phone only turns on when i connect it to the charger and it boots to a Black screen with a blue bar at the bottom that reads "Bootloader USB Init" no motorola logo.
has anyone else ran into this? i had the logo before i flashed "tmo-morrison-viper-1.1.31-P3-supermonster-customer.shx"

what exactly happened? why did you have to flash?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread