Operator Logos and Country Flag Problems

17th June 2010, 08:09 AM   |  #131  
Thanks Meter: 98

273 posts
More
Azerbaijan - J.V.Bakcell GSM 2000
Here is the logo for Azerbaijan - J.V.Bakcell GSM 2000 operator. Could you please update? Thanks!
Attached Images

20th June 2010, 06:36 PM   |  #132  
Recognized Developer
Flag Mogilev, Belarus
Thanks Meter: 208

303 posts
More
Please, make some changes for Belarus operators:

- update "MTS" operator logo
- Operator "Best" was transformed in "Life", so make changes in operators list and change logo..
- We have one CDMA operator - "Diallog", please add in operators list..with logo.

Thanks!
Attached Images

21st June 2010, 02:43 PM   |  #133  
OP User Experience Admin
Thanks Meter: 3,486

3,417 posts
More
Ok... we have just uploaded about 25 fixes. I'm going to draw the line here, meaning that I'm going to ignore any request previous to this so that we can start on the next phase of flag and carrier corrections (this will be an ongoing process given how many countries and carriers there are!).

----------------------------------

Please check to see if your flag/carrier logo is correct, and also check that you can choose the proper carrier from the User CP (assuming that the carrier you wanted wasn't there before). If something isn't right, post it below. In about a month, we will circle back for the next round of changes.
Last edited by svetius; 21st June 2010 at 04:52 PM.
21st June 2010, 03:32 PM   |  #134  
Thanks Meter: 0

392 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Thanks for the update bud
21st June 2010, 04:01 PM   |  #135  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 2,337

5,851 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetius

Ok... we have just uploaded about 25 fixes. I'm going to draw the line here, meaning that I'm going to ignore any request previous to this so that we can start on the next phase of flag and carrier corrections (this will be an ongoing process given how many countries and carriers there are!).

Please check to see if your flag/carrier logo is correct, and also check that you can choose the proper carrier from the User CP (assuming that the carrier you wanted wasn't there be before). If something isn't right, post it here.

Hi Svetius,

Thanks for your work. I've been requesting to include my country and carriers since February in this thread (I was one of the first posters) and others. I see they have included many after my request, but mine hasn't .I kindly request that you can check again the info and if you can help me with my request.

Please find it here

Let me know if you need anything else,

Thanks again,
21st June 2010, 04:26 PM   |  #136  
Retired News Writer
Flag Watford
Thanks Meter: 7

829 posts
More
Quote:

Please check to see if your flag/carrier logo is correct, and also check that you can choose the proper carrier from the User CP (assuming that the carrier you wanted wasn't there be before). If something isn't right, post it here.

Woo! Virgin Mobile has appeared. Thanks guys!
21st June 2010, 05:02 PM   |  #137  
Retired Senior Moderator + Wiki Bureaucrat
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 372

8,712 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_duder

Woo! Virgin Mobile has appeared. Thanks guys!

Bad Quality though, I think this need updating, that background is far from white.

Sorry boss
21st June 2010, 05:05 PM   |  #138  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 481

3,122 posts
More
Quote:

Please check to see if your flag/carrier logo is correct, and also check that you can choose the proper carrier from the User CP (assuming that the carrier you wanted wasn't there before). If something isn't right, post it below. In about a month, we will circle back for the next round of changes.

Hi there, Canada is still missing these two carriers: Wind Mobile and Mobilicity.
21st June 2010, 06:00 PM   |  #139  
Recognized Developer
Flag Mogilev, Belarus
Thanks Meter: 208

303 posts
More
Quote:

Sorry, svetius, but what about my previous post just before yours?..http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=132

This fixes wasn't applied..why not?..

Thanks.
21st June 2010, 09:53 PM   |  #140  
OP User Experience Admin
Thanks Meter: 3,486

3,417 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir.net

Sorry, svetius, but what about my previous post just before yours?..http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=132

This fixes wasn't applied..why not?..

Thanks.

We will be sure to fix yours in the next update. Sorry for the delay. Lots to do!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bouygues logo provider, country flags, provider logos, question vectone mobile help me
Previous Thread Next Thread