FORUMS

Introduction to Chef Central [READ FIRST!!]

10,492 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,064
 
By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 23rd March 2010, 02:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th March 2010, 12:31 AM |#21  
dotcompt's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 937
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by af974

New Mega version

OMG cant wait for that ...leave my hat mate

QVGA - Mega Ext TMO_UK_1.33.110.2 uploaded
 
 
24th March 2010, 12:33 AM |#22  
dotcompt's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 937
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by af974

New Mega version

OMG cant wait for that ...leave my hat mate

Tomorrow if I have some free time I will upload some VGAs
24th March 2010, 04:26 AM |#23  
mwalt2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcompt

Tomorrow if I have some free time I will upload some VGAs

VGA from what device(s)?
24th March 2010, 09:03 AM |#24  
af974's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,890
 
More
Thanks for new Mega QVGA ,its nice that someone think about our little device sometimes ...what i read nowdays is only WWWWWWvga

Anyway ill check later @ home if there are something new in these new pack. from Mega.

Thanks.
24th March 2010, 09:12 AM |#25  
deepankerjha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by af974

Thanks for new Mega QVGA ,its nice that someone think about our little device sometimes ...what i read nowdays is only WWWWWWvga

Anyway ill check later @ home if there are something new in these new pack. from Mega.

Thanks.

hi bro
don't c any link of the new mega QVGA.can u?plz let me know the link if u get it
regards
24th March 2010, 09:14 AM |#26  
af974's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,890
 
More
Here mate http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=642817



Quote:
Originally Posted by deepankerjha

hi bro
don't c any link of the new mega QVGA.can u?plz let me know the link if u get it
regards

24th March 2010, 09:18 AM |#27  
deepankerjha's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by af974

Here mate http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=642817

thx a lot bro and kudos to dot.something new for QVGA.ahh...feel so good
regards
27th March 2010, 10:57 AM |#28  
Laurentius26's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,154
 
1010
Donate to Me
More
Thanks NRG,

Nice intro and collection.

Grtz Leo
20th July 2010, 03:48 AM |#29  
TheRomMistress's Avatar
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 537
 
More
NRG, did you forget about this thread? Im looking for something more to do in my spare time (aside from poluting Leo Energy and ORD threads), and I think this thread is a great idea! Defenetly needs some sprucing up though...maybe you can throw DotNet on it??
9th April 2011, 10:46 AM |#30  
Emad123's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thank you very much.
I'm using XDA for about six month now since I have bought my omnia ii and I was collecting information. This topic was really helpful for me and I start posting in XDA forum from here.
28th May 2011, 10:51 PM |#31  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
nice thread here will check for further updates thanks

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes