sorry i don't know much about phones but can you enplane about this whats all this mean
II: Prerequisites - Android SDK - These instructions are for Windows XP. You must adapt them to your version of Windows.
First we must install the Android SDK as it has the tools we need for both this walkthrough as well as to make your life in the Android world easier.
1. Visit the Android SDK site.
2. Visit the Java site and download the latest Java JDK.
3. Extract the Android SDK zip file unto c:\AndroidSDK\
4. Double click on SDK Setup.exe
5. Many times, you will need to click on Settings and check the box to force HTTP instead of HTTPS.
6. Choose to download the USB drivers package. Nothing else is required.
7. Enable your phone's USB debugging mode: Settings > Applications > Development > check USB Debugging
8. Connect your phone via USB to your PC.
9. Right-click My Computer > Properties, click on Hardware, and go to Device Manager. You should see a device with a yellow exclamation next to it, this is your phone (if you don't see it you probably forgot to enable USB debugging mode)
10. Right-click the device, select Update Driver. Browse to your Android SDK directory, and you should see a "USB Driver" folder in it now. If you don't, you forgot to download the USB Driver package when in "SDK Setup.exe". Select the driver in that folder.
11. To make life easier, lets add a global path to the android SDK tools. Right-click My Computer > Properties, click on Advanced, then click on Environment Variables. Doubleclick on PATH, then at the end of the Variable value, add a semi colon ";" and then c:\AndroidSDK\tools