I am currently using an unlocked Sprint TP2 in Canada, other than the GPS, everything else functions great. I have tried many things, including:
1) settings/phone/cdma services/location settings - on
2) quickgps - downloaded
3) /windows/xtra.bin - deleted, quickgps retried
4) qpst > EFS explorer > CGPS_ME, CGPS_PE - deleted
5) qpst > Service Programming > GPSOne - configured
6) PRI / PRL - updated to verious versions for test
7) full hard reset with ##786# and re-do everything from the start
8) and I am sure I missed a few...
And because I am located in Canada, I can not just pop into sprint store to get a new one, even though the phone is still under warranty, and does have a good sprint ESN...
I am pretty much out of idea at the moment, and really would love to get the GPS to work... right now I am looking into NV ITEMS as the cause of this, if anyone can send me dumpped NV items (in TXT and QCN) with RF NV Manager from a TP2 with working GPS will be much appreciated...
Thanks you in advance for any help you can provide!