Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Variations of iReflect icons 433 icons "New Set"

OP drew2000

26th March 2010, 03:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187

1,806 posts
More
"New Set" variation is found in post #4 below, ............ 433 icons.................................

Black n White variation is in post three below...................................

This is a thread for variations of the excellent work of Bluemetalaxe's iReflect icons. Right now there is three variations, each will have at least 500 plus icons so you can use them for just about all of your programs and applications. Blue worked very hard on the original icon set so if you want to donate to Blue here is his link to his original iReflect thread and his donation button:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...hlight=slacker

I do not accept any donations and am only creating these variations for all to use as Blue was so kind to post this in his original thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1110

"New Set" 433 icons (for now) in post #4, link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...30&postcount=4

"New Style" CHT Notifications and Toggles by Kreyon in post #4

"iReflect Cubed"

Will try to be done by Sunday night.....here is 32 more, these are grey app folders and black app folders for those who do not care for the yellow. I hope they look good for you guys. Start letting me know what I am missing if you can.

Note: There was an error on the HD Wobble icon so I fixed it.....LOL

I added a zip with the SPB App icons......enjoy.
Last edited by drew2000; 19th June 2011 at 07:10 AM.
26th March 2010, 03:42 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

1,806 posts
More
Talking Blue "TOKEN" icons

Cubed and non-Cubed 128 icons of each style.....................enjoy and thanks to brsev for his original work which you can find here: http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Token-128429570

a few corrections for the iReflect set from post 1
26th March 2010, 03:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

1,806 posts
More
Just the iReflect Cubed icons in Black and White theme.......

Last edited by drew2000; 19th June 2011 at 06:36 AM.
26th March 2010, 03:43 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

1,806 posts
More
Wink "New Set" iReflect icons, a variation 433 so far
"New Set" iReflect icons, 433 total if you download all three zips.....

"New Set" iReflect icon variation, 123 icons in zip 01 and 186 icons in zip 02, 124 icons in zip 03 for a total of 433....................cheers.

"New Style" iReflect CHT Notification and Toggle Switches by Kreyon.......

How to use: Just download the zip below to your device unzip and overwrite the files in your windows folder on your device and restart...........................thanks to Kreyon...........(device\windows\)

All thanks to Kreyon!!!

and his color variation, thanks again Kreyon

Here are the Notification and Toggles I put together, they can be found at this link I used existing images. I made some with the images on the toggle for those who use other user interfaces like WAD or iPhone Today. The Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=262

cheers........
26th March 2010, 07:29 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

1,806 posts
More
******reserved*********
26th March 2010, 07:52 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
awesome, keep them coming. great mod idea. any ideas of a mod so they can be distinguished as folders. example i have a gps folder that i then have google maps and sprint nav etc in. i would defionitely appreciate a mod like this as well

thanks
26th March 2010, 08:58 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

1,806 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesnett

awesome, keep them coming. great mod idea. any ideas of a mod so they can be distinguished as folders. example i have a gps folder that i then have google maps and sprint nav etc in. i would defionitely appreciate a mod like this as well

thanks

It is already in the zip, the yellow ones are the folders Bluemetalaxe already created these and you will find a GPS one as well. Glad you like them I will work towards completion as soon as possible........
26th March 2010, 02:29 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 1

137 posts
Its Been SOOOooo Long since i saw an icon set i actually liked. These are BOSS icons dude. Thanks MUCH. These will be in my ROM as soon as You've ported the set!!! Putting what I need off the first 120 in my kitchen now.
26th March 2010, 03:18 PM   |  #9  
Flag Near Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 535

3,603 posts
More
hi drew,

great to see you with that here. I hope you hold it up...

BTW:
very good idea with the cube icons....
26th March 2010, 04:10 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

1,806 posts
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextpimp

Its Been SOOOooo Long since i saw an icon set i actually liked. These are BOSS icons dude. Thanks MUCH. These will be in my ROM as soon as You've ported the set!!! Putting what I need off the first 120 in my kitchen now.

Glad you like them, Blue's icons are a great set to work with I will do my best to finish them all as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2nl

hi drew,

great to see you with that here. I hope you hold it up...

BTW:
very good idea with the cube icons....

Mike let me know what you have planned so I can adjust my time to work with the project OK? PM me

Thanks guys.....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread