Change Log[23 Jan 11][V4.1][Kumar's Leo Touch Premium]
1. Fixed manila tabs modification error(Removed manilafull.xml cooked by mistake in V4.0)
[22 Jan 11][V4.0][Kumar's Leo Touch Premium]
1. Supports both Euro & TMOUS versions.
2. ROM base as official 3.14 WWE ROM.
3. Based on latest WM6.5.3 build 29007.5.3.9.
4. Updated most of the HTC packages to latest.
5. Updated most of the drivers to latest.
6. Updated CHT 2.0 final & CHTE.
7. Updated Opera.
8. Updated Manila packages including home to latest 2.5.20221226.1
9. Removed CHome, Windows live.
10. Increased free storage & free RAM.
11. Available in WWE|FRA|GER|SPA|ITA|PTG|
[ROM]~[Upd 23 Jan 11]~Kumar's Leo ROM|WWE|FRA|GER|SPA|ITA|PTG|~V4.0~29007~21916~2356 9
As the HD2 forums have undergone changes, i have merged my Euro & TMOUS threads. From now (Starting from V4.0) , i'll be releasing common ROMs which support both Euro & TMOUS HD2s.
Thanks for understanding & support
It actually started with my personal need for a stock like ROM with more storage space provided, only the unnecessary applications & files removed without much customizations, enhancements or applications.
Thought of sharing my ROM for the people of my taste in XDA
Kindly provide your valuable feedback & possible solutions for any bugs found.
When reporting an issue or bug related to my ROM, kindly try to provide maximum possible info and the ROM version you are using.
Bepe & Cotulla for HSPL & SSPL for HD2 & kitchen tools, Ervius for his visual kitchen, Da_G,Alexx,TOm & others for their excellent work in providing latest builds, Kwbr for his kitchen, Mr.Makk for his Tutorials, Fards for his kind support & help,Ranster & Djet for packages, Duttythroy for inspiration, Co0kieMonster & johncmolyneux, Dinik for his icon set, Miri for fixes, Smaberg for some tweaks, My testing team members &
To everyone else in XDA, as whatever a bit i know was possible by being here with the helpful members of XDA.
Kumar's Leo ROM Series
This ROM series will be coming in two different branches.
1. Touch friendly series- COM5(235xx), COM3(23xxx) , SE branch (250xx),etc -- The builds with Touch/Finger friendly UI and threaded E-mails.
2. Non Touch friendly COM2 (21xxx) -- The build with same UI which came with stock ROM when you buy your device.
The main branch of ROM development will be based on Touch friendly builds and a variety of flavors will be available for the same.
Only premium version will be available in COM2 (21xxx) for now.
Touch Friendly Series -- The build with Touch/Finger friendly UI and threaded E-mails.
When your device is not responsive/hanging frequently follow these steps:
Step # 1:
1. Connect your device to PC in disk mode.
2. Delete the folders "Appdata", "MSMETADATA" & search for files named "HTCIndex.info" and delete them all.
3. Scan SD card with default tool in windows.
IF step 1 is not working out then continue to step#2,
Step #2 :
Backup the files in memory card & then try formatting the SD card in "FAT32" format with "DEFAULT ALLOCATION SIZE" only.
IF step#1 & Step#2 are not working out then continue to step#3,
Step # 3:
1. Try MTTY and then flash the recommended OFFICIAL radio for TMOUS HD2.
2. Flash the custom (Kumar's) ROM now.
3. Hardreset after flashing.
Always try to remove the memory card & SIM or atleast the memory card while flashing.
Insert the memory card after you customize your device.
Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?