Post Reply

ORDER Social Group... For us with ORD (Obsessive-ROM Updating Disorder)

19th July 2010, 12:06 AM   |  #991  
dotnetguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 126
 
1,653 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
And I still haven't flashed my device... been waiting and waiting... first battery was too low... then, I have to wait for my son's mother to call him... argh! I'm going to scream!
watcher64
19th July 2010, 12:11 AM   |  #992  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotnetguyaz

And I still haven't flashed my device... been waiting and waiting... first battery was too low... then, I have to wait for my son's mother to call him... argh! I'm going to scream!

That explains the "rants" you have been on today .....
19th July 2010, 12:31 AM   |  #993  
dotnetguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 126
 
1,653 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher64

That explains the "rants" you have been on today .....

Yeah... just a little.. *shrug* I'll feel better as I take my kid home and can actually flash the latest... I'm just feeling a little left out. lol
19th July 2010, 01:14 AM   |  #994  
TheRomMistress's Avatar
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 520
 
3,936 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotnetguyaz

Yeah... just a little.. *shrug* I'll feel better as I take my kid home and can actually flash the latest... I'm just feeling a little left out. lol

aww, if it helps, I will explain in detail just how much I like the new build on my hd2 The battery life is amazing
19th July 2010, 01:37 AM   |  #995  
dotnetguyaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 126
 
1,653 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snasearles

aww, if it helps, I will explain in detail just how much I like the new build on my hd2 The battery life is amazing

W H A T E V E R!!!

lol
watcher64
19th July 2010, 01:51 AM   |  #996  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotnetguyaz

W H A T E V E R!!!

lol

IT is fast and stable, but like I said in the other thread my ORD keeps telling me it is a step backwards, going from 6.5.5 to 6.5.3, my phone begs me to leave it, my ORD says "NEED NEWER!!" ...
19th July 2010, 01:53 AM   |  #997  
TheRomMistress's Avatar
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 520
 
3,936 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher64

IT is fast and stable, but like I said in the other thread my ORD keeps telling me it is a step backwards, going from 6.5.5 to 6.5.3, my phone begs me to leave it, my ORD says "NEED NEWER!!" ...

but since it is a newer build would it not precede that fact?
19th July 2010, 02:00 AM   |  #998  
NRGZ28's Avatar
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,011
 
10,453 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
Ahhh.. so THIS is where you guys are hiding from your dealer.. LOL
19th July 2010, 02:05 AM   |  #999  
TheRomMistress's Avatar
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 520
 
3,936 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

Ahhh.. so THIS is where you guys are hiding from your dealer.. LOL

AHH you found us! Now we are going to have to find a new hiding spot...looks like the others are ahead of me on that - not much activity today

BTW - What brings you to our neck of the woods?
19th July 2010, 02:06 AM   |  #1000  
Fishawy's Avatar
Senior Member
Belleville, EG
Thanks Meter: 360
 
2,722 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

Ahhh.. so THIS is where you guys are hiding from your dealer.. LOL

Hehehe .. We're patiently waiting for the next deal =D

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addiction, flashing, flashing rom, obsessive rom updating, ord
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes