5,595,339 Members 48,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ORDER Social Group... For us with ORD (Obsessive-ROM Updating Disorder)

Tip us?
watcher64 Old
Thanks Meter
Have you guys seen this from TMO , looks nice ... just wonder what mAh the battery is ...

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/AddOns/...alse&catCode=2

dotnetguyaz
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher64 View Post
Well that explains a lot, you are a "WebGeek" , hahaha

My best friend does SEO stuff and Interface design for a web company, he is always using me for his Beta Tester .... (or calling me because he just borked his database and needs help with a "Friend Discount")
Much, much more than your common WebGeek... ass

I get used as a beta tester too... what's up with that crap?!

dotnetguyaz
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by snasearles View Post
Must be...what other reason could there be for no post?
Duh! we're not over there stirring up ****?

TheRomMistress
Old
XDA News Writer / Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 519
Quote:
Well that explains a lot, you are a "WebGeek" , hahaha

My best friend does SEO stuff and Interface design for a web company, he is always using me for his Beta Tester .... (or calling me because he just borked his database and needs help with a "Friend Discount")
Im jealous..I am the smartest one out of all my friends/family when it comes to computer stuff...and obviously, talking with you 2, thats not saying much. I am a self learner...went through computer science in college and thats where it ends. I cnvinced my husband to go for his degree in framework so maybe he can teach me something once he has been through it.

Until then, I rely on the knowledge of this thread and people like you

dotnetguyaz
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Have you guys seen this from TMO , looks nice ... just wonder what mAh the battery is ...

Looks interesting... I wonder if they'll have it at the local stores? probably the same as the stock battery... as pathetic as that is. HTC really disappointed me with their battery choice for such a beast of a device.

TheRomMistress
Old
XDA News Writer / Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 519
Quote:

That looks awesome. I want one! I will tell my hubby to buy me one Thanks for the heads up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotnetguyaz View Post
Duh! we're not over there stirring up ****?
Makes sence....

dotnetguyaz
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Im jealous..I am the smartest one out of all my friends/family when it comes to computer stuff...and obviously, talking with you 2, thats not saying much. I am a self learner...went through computer science in college and thats where it ends. I cnvinced my husband to go for his degree in framework so maybe he can teach me something once he has been through it.

Well, I've got about 15 years invested in my career... I better know a thing or two by now... don't know about Watcher though... he and I should be mortal enemies (he's a network admin and I'm a developer, kind of like oil and water). lmao

dotnetguyaz
Old
Thanks Meter 120
Hey, sna, you said you moved to SJ 7 months ago? from where?
watcher64 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:

Hey self taught will get the job done, but , that degree is what will let some 22 year old punk that does not know Dial-UP from an OC128, come in and steal your job. I used to work for a Telco , helped setup the entire Wireless 911 network in Indiana, now un-employed , WTH ... No not bitter at all ...

Also just to warn you, I am trying to quit smoking ..... Again ......
watcher64 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotnetguyaz View Post
Well, I've got about 15 years invested in my career... I better know a thing or two by now... don't know about Watcher though... he and I should be mortal enemies (he's a network admin and I'm a developer, kind of like oil and water). lmao
HAHA, yeah that would be true, if we worked together, here we are all just , Phone Geeks .....

Been in the business 25 years or so ... the first computer I did work on when I was younger had 12" floppy disks, so yeah my age is showing ....

Tags
addiction, flashing, flashing rom, obsessive rom updating, ord