Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Tips & Tricks for the Desire

OP redmongoose

28th March 2010, 11:34 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

95 posts
If you drag the top bit it tells you your notfications! (where the battery life is).
The Following User Says Thank You to Raminder1992 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2010, 02:35 PM   |  #12  

456 posts
More
Hey guys, quick question I'm coming from a HTC Tytn and before that a Touch HD, I used to use S2U2 to lock on the Tytn and like the iPhone style text appearing on the lock screen, can the Desire do that?
28th March 2010, 02:57 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 8

73 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by O and O

Hey guys, quick question I'm coming from a HTC Tytn and before that a Touch HD, I used to use S2U2 to lock on the Tytn and like the iPhone style text appearing on the lock screen, can the Desire do that?

Download the Lock 2.0 from market!
There are one free, and one paid version available.
28th March 2010, 05:53 PM   |  #14  

456 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessi93

I only want to see the text message or email not have an iPhone like lock screen, my mistake lost in translation.
28th March 2010, 05:57 PM   |  #15  
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 57

740 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessi93

BTW, lots of people have been complaining about this particular app! because it gets stuck sometimes and you have to restart, and missed notifications also
28th March 2010, 06:19 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 266

857 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by O and O;

I only want to see the text message or email not have an iPhone like lock screen, my mistake lost in translation.

"SMS popup" gives you the iPhone like popup whenever you receive an SMS.. Works on lockscreen as well as over any program/app. Unfortunately it doesn't do emails
Alternatively you can change the whole SMS app to chomp or handcent.. Those gives you popups as well.

-e
28th March 2010, 09:24 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 13

795 posts
SMS Popup does not seem to work on my device :-/ I think it might have something to do with Sense UI. Can anyone confirm they got it working on their Desire?
29th March 2010, 11:19 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 0

118 posts
Yup. You can re-arrange the home screens but not by pressing in the big menue but by pressing when your actually on the screens and dragging them accross. Works a charm. Just got mine today and tried it!
30th March 2010, 05:47 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 0

82 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolis

SMS Popup does not seem to work on my device :-/ I think it might have something to do with Sense UI. Can anyone confirm they got it working on their Desire?

Yeah - No issues with SMS Popup.
Been using it for ages now and love it.
30th March 2010, 07:33 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 7

867 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by evildead4eva

Yup. You can re-arrange the home screens but not by pressing in the big menue but by pressing when your actually on the screens and dragging them accross. Works a charm. Just got mine today and tried it!

Where on the screen(s) are you pressing to do this? The only thing I can manage to do is move individual item (widgets. shortcuts, etc) across different home screens but not the entire screen itself.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread