No registration required

hTC Scenes- Backup app?

OP Gogetphuct

27th March 2010, 05:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More

Does ANYBODY have a solid answer for backing up your custom scenes on NON-ROOTED hTC Android phones ? App or file location ? I've searched this and googled through quite a few other forums. I'm sure this info would be appreciated by masses of scene tweakers like Myself.
27th March 2010, 08:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

35 posts
+1, been searching for an answer myself.
21st June 2010, 05:39 PM   |  #3  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 23

151 posts
Donate to Me
More
Talking ther is somthing
im new to android and loving it. i gues i made a good choice with the evo i just got........ any ways have you guys heard of "titaniumbackup" is in the market for rooted phones. is free but is better to donate ($3.99) and get faster backups and more stuff. it backs up all data and apps.(mms,calls,app setting ect) and no ROM changes are made just restart you phone after backup restore and all data is just like you had it.

cant post link cus im new but hit me up and ill be more than happy to send it

PS: im no expert but im willing to help in what i can. websites like this one have helped me alot so im willing to give back
Last edited by aliaselchore; 21st June 2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: more info available
21st June 2010, 09:54 PM   |  #4  
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 4

331 posts
Donate to Me
More
its not possible to backup anything but apps without root from the /system and /data directories on your phone.

only thing you might be able to change is boot animation and splash image. and i think a few other misc files, but nothing to do with settings, scenes, alarms, txt messages, etc as those all require root.
25th September 2011, 05:41 PM   |  #5  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 13

137 posts
More
+1
This should be a general thread. I am rooted and would also likely to know how to backup scenes.

After flashing a rom the only 'issue' I have is reorganizing five screens. What a pain to have drag each app/widget.

While were on backup, I use appbrain to save what apps I have installed. Problem is when i say install all it goes to each one, stops and waits for permissions instead of auto installing.

Does titanium auto install? Does titanium save scenes?? Plus?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup scenes, htc scenes, recover scenes, scenes, scenes files
Previous Thread Next Thread